• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MykR0k

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jan 13, 2020
    I looked for this in other threads and it was barely addressed and there are multiple threads about the VA rally. The left may actually be pushing for the worst! For those attending the pro-Second Amendment rally tomorrow in Richmond, stay frosty! This would really be disappointing if the police are in on this!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/01/virginia-state-senator-issues-warning-hours-before-mondays-2a-rally-we-are-being-set-up/

On Friday State Senator Amanda Chase issued a warning to those attending the Monday rally. “We are being set up!” Senator Chase wrote this on her Facebook page.

I want you to be aware of how we are being set up.

Does the Patriot Act ring a bell?

Does the National Defense Authorization Act ring a bell?

If people show up wearing any kind of uniform, patch or other symbol on their clothing signifying they belong to a militia and something goes wrong, you could/will be held as a domestic terrorist.

If anyone steps out of line, all it takes is one person, it may even be a government plant…. if that plant does anything to disrupt the rally, you could/will be arrested as a domestic terrorist.

The Governor, using the media has already set the stage for this to happen.
    He has already laid the groundwork to make the entire movement look like insurrection.

It will be used to put the rest of the nation on notice of what will happen to you, if you resist.

They have used the Southern Poverty Law Center over the last 15 years to lay the groundwork.

They have labeled us as potential domestic terrorist for a long time now.

Anyone who has ever related to the 3%er’s, a militia, or just belonged to any Patriot group…the groundwork has been laid to brand you as a domestic terrorist.

GHETTO BLASTER

May 27, 2013
    With my tinfoil firmly in place I had a random thought. What if this isn't about the second amendment at all. What if it's just a big show to try to lure Trump to over step his bounds and have the Feds intervene. Stomping states rights could be used to actually remove him from office. Over the top gun control in Virginia isn't the best idea. Republicans would hit the next election in droves for the first person the run on a platform of reversing this mess. Pelosi did sit on the articles of impeachment for a while and the timing is spot on.Just a thought.

traveller

The one with two L
    Nov 26, 2010
    variable
    Nothing would serve Northam better than a shootout somehow tied to the protest. I hope everyone keeps a cool head tomorrow.

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    With my tinfoil firmly in place I had a random thought. What if this isn't about the second amendment at all. What if it's just a big show to try to lure Trump to over step his bounds and have the Feds intervene.

They don't need him to actually DO anything. All they need is some moron with a Nazi flag to show up in ANY media coverage, and for Trump to (correctly) praise the objectives of the pro-2A people there. Presto, the media will immediately conflate the phony Nazi being played by a lefty activist with Trump, and of course with gun owners. And the left will ride that pony non-stop through November.

Racer Doug14

Thread killer
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Feb 22, 2013
    Millers Maryland
    You know the 8 word you should always fear?
    " I'm with the government, I'm here to help"

Well, there 8 you'll never hear, if you do it's a lie.
    " we're with antifa and we're here to help "

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom