• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • East2West

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jul 20, 2013
    Nomalley, Nobama
    With Maryland going full on Blue Wave yesterday, what will be your first panic buy and when will it be?

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    I think I’ll be buying some history books. To give out to people who would rather have a liberal gun grabber in a legislative seat than a friend like Deb Ray. Ceding power to purely awful politicians over perceived whiffs of impurity results in circumstances that may indeed reasonably inspire some get-em-while-you-still-can buying. On the short list would be mags, after those history books.

ChannelCat

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    I think I’ll be buying some history books. To give out to people who would rather have a liberal gun grabber in a legislative seat than a friend like Deb Ray. Ceding power to purely awful politicians over perceived whiffs of impurity results in circumstances that may indeed reasonably inspire some get-em-while-you-still-can buying. On the short list would be mags, after those history books.

I would start with some books on the causes of the American Civil War, or books about the nasty civil war in Yugoslavia, or maybe one about the breakup of Czechoslovakia...

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    yup. I read the tea leaves a bit and went ahead with an AR pistol, while they're still a thing. Moving towards 2020, I'll be making more of an effort to pickup some guns I think are on the chopping block. Ammo can always be loaded and I don't think it's really going to go anywhere long-term. Picking up a can or two to sell for more loot if panic-buying happens may be an idea though.

inkd

Ultimate Member
    Aug 4, 2009
    Ridge
    I learned my lesson when Obama was elected the first time and I was in Qatar. There wasn't a bullet, primer or grain of powder left by the time I got back home.

I buy consistently now and stack it deep. No more panic buying for me.

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    Does any one think that since they passed the bump stock bill, "attachments" they will ban all mags? These are attachments and one may still be covered by the 2A since a revolver is still available. No financial reimbursement.

rob-cubed

In need of moderation
    Sep 24, 2009
    Holding the line in Baltimore
    Why would I panic buy? Annapolis continues to be overwhelmingly blue, Frosh and Hogan are both still in office. Same crap, different day. Nothing seems to have changed much (at least at the state level).

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    Why would I panic buy? Annapolis continues to be overwhelmingly blue, Frosh and Hogan are both still in office. Same crap, different day. Nothing seems to have changed much (at least at the state level).

Because 2020.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom