• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AKbythebay

Ultimate Member
    Cool - I fixed the images!

I'm not much of a Glock fan but I know there are quite a few on this board. Here's the "Glock Days" Bass Pro circular for anyone who is interested. Not sure if these are good prices or not - I'll let you decide. Just passing the info along. Prices good until 7/20

Linky http://www.basspro.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CFPage?storeId=10151&catalogId=10001&langId=-1&appID=163&option=3&template=wee.cfm&weeID=1490&catalog=07022008-12&storeID=2 Click on the thumbnails (not having much luck posting the images)

07022008-12_page1_l.jpg

07022008-12_page2_l.jpg

07022008-12_page3_l.jpg

07022008-12_page4_l.jpg

Last edited:

smores

Creepy-Ass Cracker
    Feb 27, 2007
    Falls Church
    $530 for a 17, that's what I paid and I consider it a decent deal. Can't really do much better after transfer fees, shipping, etc.

gunconnection

Ultimate Member
    Jan 17, 2008
    :bullhorn:Gun Connection is matching Bass Pro's "Glock Days" Promotion Prices!!!
    Just bring in a copy of the sale flyer and I will match Bass Pro's sale price on any new Glock handgun!!!
    Call or PM for further details.
    Bass Pro's "Glock Days" sale ends July 20th & so does ours, so don't wait around.:D:thumbsup:
    Unlike Bass Pro Shops, you call me and order your Glock over the phone, just in case you can't make it in by July 20th.:thumbsup:

m21att1

Nov 19, 2007
    That's pretty good pricing here in Maryland. I have one more glock to purchase and that is a G19 in OD, but I'm not ready to purchase until I sell my G30. That reminds me I gotta put my G30 for sale in the classified section!

Aug 2, 2007
    Harford County
    :bullhorn:Gun Connection is matching Bass Pro's "Glock Days" Promotion Prices!!!
    Just bring in a copy of the sale flyer and I will match Bass Pro's sale price on any new Glock handgun!!!
    Bass Pro's "Glock Days" sale ends July 20th & so does ours, so don't wait around.:D:thumbsup:
    Unlike Bass Pro Shops, you call me and order your Glock over the phone, just in case you can't make it in by July 20th.:thumbsup:

Dammit Dan, every time I see a sale I think "that'd be nice... but I don't want to drive all the way to _______" Then you chime in.

Good stuff man, if I was in the market for another Glock or one of those Sigs I'd be all over this.

BraveUlysses

Apr 26, 2008
    Does Bass Pro in MD sell handguns though? It's been years since I've been down to Arundel Mills

Yeah they do. I was just there about an hour ago. I wasn't there to look at guns but of course I did. For the record the 6" full barrel underlug GP100 I want cost a lot more at BassPro than at Gun Connection and the people weren't nearly as cool.

h2u

Village Idiot
    Jul 8, 2007
    South County
    I won't buy anything from Ass Pro.... sorry... BASS Pro.... until they start selling black rifles - which should be shortly after Hell has a hard frost.

I think they may - just not here at our local store. I know Cabela's does for sure. I'm trying to force my little brain to recall my trip through their Springfield, MO headquarters........still drawing a blank :sad20:

gunconnection

Ultimate Member
    Jan 17, 2008
    I have a used G-20 in stock(that is super clean) & will hook you up on a new one if you want one. PM or call me for a price.

mike_in_md

Ultimate Member
    Feb 13, 2008
    Howard County
    Last year I bought a Glock 19 from Bass Pro for $475. The local mom & pop shops near me would go no lower then $575 for the same pistol. GUNCONNECTION is making a great offer. If GUNCONNECTION posted this a year ago, I would've bought it from GUNCONNECTION.:thumbsup:

h2u

Village Idiot
    Jul 8, 2007
    South County
    Can someone answer this for me?
    How can they sell a G17, G21, and G22 with ten round mags and their smaller "cousins" with their full capacity of greater than ten?

mike_in_md

Ultimate Member
    Feb 13, 2008
    Howard County
    How can they sell a G17, G21, and G22 with ten round mags and their smaller "cousins" with their full capacity of greater than ten?

There must still be a lot of 10 round mags out there, and maybe they're trying to get rid of them. :shrug:

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD

I thought the same thing. If I'm carrying a G22, I want my 15+1.

Arcticwolf

Certified Brute
    May 28, 2008

im crying now, i cant afford one right now, i need to get a freaking job, and my license.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Stew

Latest threads

Top Bottom