• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ForEnglandJames

Nov 3, 2016
    Reisterstown
    On another note, you wouldn't believe this house. It was horrifying. If you can imagine the worst episode of hoarders that you've ever seen. It was about like that, but perhaps worse. You couldn't walk anywhere. Everything was covered in layer upon later of garbage, rotting food, and other items. The floor was also covered in collectible coins, cash and mouse droppings. My fathers friend, the deceased, had money but chose to live like that. It's beyond belief.

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    Winfield/Taylorsville in Carroll
    On another note, you wouldn't believe this house. It was horrifying. If you can imagine the worst episode of hoarders that you've ever seen. It was about like that, but perhaps worse. You couldn't walk anywhere. Everything was covered in layer upon later of garbage, rotting food, and other items. The floor was also covered in collectible coins, cash and mouse droppings. My fathers friend, the deceased, had money but chose to live like that. It's beyond belief.

As you get older, you become less able to get things done. My grandmother was like that in her mid 80's. When I was around her growing up in the 70's and 80's, when she would have been in her 60's and 70's, her place was spotless.

I am 45 now, and I realize that this is how things progress. It isn't quite as easy for me to do what I did when I was 25. I cannot imagine what it will be like when I am 65 or 85.

Glad to read that everything turned out alright as far as the firearms are concerned.

CAP10

Feb 21, 2016
    Near Frederick, MD
    I am glad it worked out. I just saw your post and was going to respond. I am retired as a MD police officer with 21 years here and 5 prior.
    As long as you had permission and did everything you have done it is permissable. I am so sorry it had to be under those circumstances. As long as you did it for safety and open/honest without any intent to deprive in any way you are generally fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom