• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

ObsceneJesster

Ultimate Member
    Jan 31, 2011
    To the OP... There's no way in hell I'd do that trade with with Sig63. First off, his gun doesn't have a NiB BCG and secondly, it's not autographed by anyone famous like yours.

Sent with a Gen 2 Nexus 7

Magnumite

Ultimate Member
    Dec 17, 2007
    Harford County, Maryland
    Okay, I have been watching for a while and I am finally ready to get into the bidding on this.

How about a trade? Mine is MD legal though so you gotta come up with cash on top.

Final offer.

UT-Rapidstrike+integration.jpg

Yeah. I had one like that. My inside the house cat gun, to keep the cat from jumping on the bird's cage. My wife took it, it's her cat. I bought another, it's my bird. The cat is a slow learner

rafael

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Sep 28, 2013
    WHAAAAA !!!!!

SOLD: Can any of you rednecks out there count ???

So, let's review. 8,332 Views & 183 Replies

armed ferret takes Gold with (13 Posts)
    followed up by Fox123 with Silver (9 Posts)
    and not to be forgotten Mbz300sbl who takes Copper (7 Posts)

Now as far as armed ferret goes, the only useful post he provided was one where he provided a link to how to build an AR rifle. Now that may actually be useful to someone b/c not everyone on this site is the expert he is. As for the rest posts, well, it's plain to see how he got such a high post count. You do realize that a ferret is a rodent right? Oh, and hey, I can find stupid pictures off the internet too... I am a genious !!! Got this one especially for you.

So, what other useful posts were provided?

Well there was:
    1. ~ "Nobody wants a custom build..." WRONG

2. ~ "Sounds like a used car salesman...." Guess you don't have a degree in marketing.

3. ~ "I can build it cheaper...." Get your parts from china and use slave labor then. Throw your shoe when your chit don't work.

4. ~ "I know so much more than you...", or ~ "quien es mas macho....", or ~ "my dad can beat up your dad..." Grow TF up. Excuse me while I adjust my glasses...

I encourage those who provided no-value added/trash posts to start your own thread: "WTH did this H-BAR Sell???" ... b/c I am done with this one. You guys need to go back to your girl friends if you are not too fat to even have one.

BTW, you do know Bert was gay, right?

On the flip side, I do appreciate those who provided compliments and/or mature inputs. I look forward to benefiting from your advice and wisdom in the future. Thank you.

See you rednecks in my next post: "WTS - Atlas Bi-pod"

Thanks for Watching !!!

Toodles.

ObsceneJesster

Ultimate Member
    Jan 31, 2011
    Where did you sell it? A friend of a friend who lives in Virginia? Something like that I suppose how it goes..

Seriously dude, knock it off and grow some thicker skin. Who cares whether you sell your rifle or not. If you did then great. That just goes to show you that there are bigger idiots out there who don't mind overpaying for a mediocre rifle.

Sent with a Gen 2 Nexus 7

Rattlesnake46319

Curmidget
    Apr 1, 2008
    Jefferson County, MO
    Hmm....goes and uploads a pic of bills to a photobucket account followed by the rest of the pics in his post.

Makes me wonder if he didn't just find the cash pic on teh Googles. Now, if it were a pic of cash with today's date, I'd believe the OP and would be willing to apologize for doubting him.

RoadDawg

Nos nostraque Deo
    Dec 6, 2010
    NANNY NANNY BOO BOO...

FTFY... :lol2: ...and you left out the others like rubber and glue and sticks to you and my daddy can talk tougher than your daddy and kindergarten sucks a big one when the rest of the class grew up and raised kids of their own MANY YEARS ago.

Thanks for playing... But that whole "redneck" name calling thing??? :nono:
    It's against the forum rules. :cool:

:sad20:

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    Children and guns don't mix and we don't need them here. This abortion of a thread is closed, the OP is gone.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom