• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rouchna

Defund the ATF
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 25, 2009
    Virginia
    My 92A1 is my go to 9mm suppressor host. Thousands of rounds through it. No piston needed. I confirmed with Beretta and AAC.

Attachments

• ED780996-C57E-49B8-B9C2-7F1225AA34C5.jpg
      ED780996-C57E-49B8-B9C2-7F1225AA34C5.jpg
      98.5 KB · Views: 196

Busa

Jul 22, 2012
    So. MD
    On a 92, you can run most cans either way. In Beretta factory testing it was found that using a piston would increase reliability across a wider range of ammunition.

Mag Dump

May 31, 2017
    Frederick, MD Region
    I have read some conflicting info on this topic and am interested in some input from here. I have a Beretta 92x and a Silencerco threaded barrel on the way. I will be putting a Dead Air Ghost M on it. Do I need to use a piston or can I just direct thread?

I run a Titanium Abraxis on my 92 with no LID, direct thread right to the barrel, the rig runs and sounds great. So my opinion is direct thread = good to go!

SCARCQB

Get Opp my rawn, Plick!
    Jun 25, 2008
    Undisclosed location
    I run a Titanium Abraxis on my 92 with no LID, direct thread right to the barrel, the rig runs and sounds great. So my opinion is direct thread = good to go!

I have the same can on a 92. I agree. No booster needed. It’s directly threaded to the barrel.

I also have the awc warp6 can which preceded the abraxas. Same thing , it’s direct thread. From what I have read, the beretta 92 warp6/ abraxas combo is what the USAF issued to aircrews as survival pistols.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SparkyKoT

Latest threads

Top Bottom