• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Half-cocked

Senior Meatbag
    Mar 14, 2006
    I wonder if the forum software could be modified to automatically delete a post, say, when 5 (or some other predetermined number) people use the "Report Post" function.

Then again, I can see how people might abuse this.

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    Yep, thanks. Still not seeing them, which is unfortunate, because I post a lot of them; and sometimes use MDS to store stuff for me to find later.

Brian, I can't see your embed either. I see the link, but not the embedded video.

Hey, also, did you see Bond Arms new big announcement about the Boberg pistol they bought the license to produce? Looks like they solved all the issues with cartridge separation, and are going to sell the first few hundred using original Boberg parts (at $1k) then when that's all gone (buy now, collectors!), they will be making their own and selling them for, I think $850.

I'm really loving mine now. I decided to not torture test it, once I found out Arnie Boberg (designer/CEO) was selling the company. So now its a collectable, with a super cool story (NASA and all that; first every bull-pup pistol, etc.)

Bikebreath

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 30, 2009
    in the bowels of Baltimore
    Yep, thanks. Still not seeing them, which is unfortunate, because I post a lot of them; and sometimes use MDS to store stuff for me to find later.

Brian, I can't see your embed either. I see the link, but not the embedded video.

Hey, also, did you see Bond Arms new big announcement about the Boberg pistol they bought the license to produce? Looks like they solved all the issues with cartridge separation, and are going to sell the first few hundred using original Boberg parts (at $1k) then when that's all gone (buy now, collectors!), they will be making their own and selling them for, I think $850.

I'm really loving mine now. I decided to not torture test it, once I found out Arnie Boberg (designer/CEO) was selling the company. So now its a collectable, with a super cool story (NASA and all that; first every bull-pup pistol, etc.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom