• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fightinbluhen51

"Quack Pot Call Honker"
    Oct 31, 2008

No doubt about that!

I wonder what influence the legislature will have upon this with the bill floating about.

I wonder if the Legislature is telegraphing an outcome based up on the open carry augmentation of the permit process.

Herm....

777GSOTB

Mar 23, 2014
    No doubt about that!

I wonder what influence the legislature will have upon this with the bill floating about.

I wonder if the Legislature is telegraphing an outcome based up on the open carry augmentation of the permit process.

Herm....

I'm hoping not much, as Norman's attorney separates the licensing of concealed carry, a privilege, from that of exercising a right to open carry. The legislature still wants to license open carry. I don't think if it passes that it will moot the case, but I could be wrong as I don't know how that all works very well. I was hoping with the obvious ruling of the libtards sitting on the court, that it would be a nice open carry case for the SCOTUS to take....Another waiting game ensues.

krucam

Ultimate Member

kcbrown

Super Genius
    Jun 16, 2012
    Norman's reply https://efactssc-public.flcourts.org/casedocuments/2015/650/2015-650_brief_119605.pdf

It's the states' SCOTUS brief from Kachalsky????

Norman is also requesting oral arguments.

Florida was one of those states in that brief. And counsel (Pamela Jo Bondi) for the state of Florida in that brief is also counsel for the respondents in Norman.

I don't see the petitioner's reply brief yet. This is an appendix for that brief, so I expect the reply brief itself to appear soon.

press1280

Ultimate Member
    Jun 11, 2010
    WV
    Here's Norman's reply brief, an excellent read: https://efactssc-public.flcourts.org/casedocuments/2015/650/2015-650_brief_119604.pdf

CONCLUSION
    The right to bear arms in this state was first restricted because of skin color.
    It is now restricted to those who pay a tax, prove specialized training and endure a
    delay for processing of their application, and only if they do not let anyone knwo they
    are exercising their right to bear arms. No tax, training, or application is required to
    exercise any other right in the Declaration of Rights or the Bill of Rights. The right
    to bear arms should be no different.

JPG

Ultimate Member
    Aug 5, 2012
    Calvert County
    Here's Norman's reply brief, an excellent read: https://efactssc-public.flcourts.org/casedocuments/2015/650/2015-650_brief_119604.pdf

CONCLUSION
    The right to bear arms in this state was first restricted because of skin color.
    It is now restricted to those who pay a tax, prove specialized training and endure a
    delay for processing of their application, and only if they do not let anyone knwo they
    are exercising their right to bear arms. No tax, training, or application is required to
    exercise any other right in the Declaration of Rights or the Bill of Rights. The right
    to bear arms should be no different.

You would think they would have used spell check for such an important filing. Good read. Hope things go well for the Constitution.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mantis

Latest threads

Top Bottom