• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • llkoolkeg

Hairy Flaccid Member
    Remington Nylon 66 ... coolness factor for the tube magazine hidden in the stock ... uncoolness, magazine hidden in the stock makes most guys jam the muzzle in the dirt or floor while reloading it ... damaging the crown. Secondarily ... the one I got had a factory defective barrel anyway. Bought a good used barrel for it.

I still like it for its super light, smooth action for a lightweight kid/starter gun
    That gun was my 16th B-day gift and a lot of fun to shoot until my brother got pissed one day and shattered the stock and bent the action clubbing it into a wall. It was the first of my 3 destroyed/stolen guns.

eightshot627

Apr 10, 2008
    Thurmont
    My regrets are the purchases i didn't make:

1. Marlin Camp 9 I had one in my hands for $269 in 1990 but put it back.
    2. S&W 625 5 inch
    3. The Inland M1 Carbine I was offered for $200

Not a purchase but I really regret not taking all my grandfather's guns when he told me too and his new wife telling me he had left everything to her after he die. She would even sell them to me.

Last edited:

Second Amendment

Ultimate Member
    May 11, 2011
    I'm a huge Glock fan, but they need to get it together when it comes to quality control. "Perfection" really should be reevaluated if that's how they are going to do business now. I had issues with the Gen 4 G17 also. One FTE and EVERY casing would hit me in the face, so I replaced the recoil spring and extractor. I couldn't be happier now. Hopefully it stays that way. My next purchase was going to be a G30 and G23. Now I’m leaning towards Sig…

I was a huge Glock fan until all of that happened. I bought one about six years ago, and it's one of the best firearms I have EVER owned. Absolutely flawless and is still going strong. Looking back, I wish I'd bought several from that era.

j2k4r

Apr 11, 2009
    Upper Marlboro
    SIG P250C .45 ACP

I bought a SIG P250C .45ACP at the gunshow in Upper Marlboro... didnt know much about the P250, but I carried a M11 when I was deployed and I like it alot, so I bought on brand name (#FAIL). The trigger is horrible and ruins an otherwise solid gun.. that and the 8 (9 if you dont like your fingers) Mag capacity... smh.:tdown:

wilcam47

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2008
    Changed zip code
    Ruger MkII target...gift from my dad way back when. It was fun to shoot but a complete bear to reassemble after cleaning. I lived either on-campus or in the fraternity house at the time so it was either against the rules or common sense to keep I stored where I lived so I kept it with the campus cops. So, it was mainly a safe queen (as is my current collection, thank you ammo availability) and therefore I had to relearn how to reassemble it every time. Eventually sold it on consignment at the local shop.

Now of course, I'm interested in getting a 22/45 Lite before they get banned, so go figure.
    yeah they are kind of a pain but they are fun to shoot! I have 3....mark I, 22/45 bull barrel, and a silenced 22/45:innocent0

I bought a saiga in 5.56 realy should have gone 7.62x39 or 5.45.

I like the .223 saiga....It shoots just fine for me:D if I had ammo:mad54:

My regret was buying a LLama .45 doublestack subcompact:sad20::sad20::sad20:biggest POS ever. I bought it new and happily sold it for a loss:D Dont buy LLAMA ever!

revwood

Cynical Optimist
    Feb 2, 2012
    Kent Island
    S&W 6906. Nothing wrong with the gun, it just didn't fit my hand comfortably. I traded in a Taurus 92 which fit really well for it.

Mooseman

R.I.P.- Hooligan #4
    Jan 3, 2012
    Western Maryland
    My regretted purchase was an FIE. It was a .22, single acion, nickle plated. It keyholed at 25 yards. It was so pretty though I considered buying it a second time. I am glad they finally sold it.

STeveZ

Thank you, Abelard
    Sep 22, 2011
    Aberdeen, MD
    Norinco 9mm POS. Never even fired it.

Norinco-213-courtesy-miltaryarms.com_.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member