• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • I don't regret any that I've ever bought, only that I overpaid for a Colt LE6920. The panic was on and I paid a few hundred more that I should have, not knowing which way the market would break. I still would have rather had another than been left wanting. But hey, it's not like I could have used that money to buy ammo :shrug:

I feel your pain my friend. I paid $1400 for a LE6920 Magpull edition in April that's currently stuck in MSP limbo.

Now it seems every time I log on to a random website I see them going for much less but like you I just didn't want to wait and risk having nothing come October 1st. Sigh...

I regret my 7th wife, bought her with a half pack of Salems, soggy Hershey Bar and a felt tip pen in Somalia. We divorced when she said she wanted false teeth, no teeth was her only good point. :o

655_122151731150.jpg

:lol:

I like your twisted sense of humor!

LandinD

Apr 10, 2013
    Howard County
    When I first bought my M&P 15T MOE back in november I kept kicking myself all upset because I spent a grand on it and at the time didnt really have the money to swing. Less than a week after I picked it up newtown happened and within 3 months of owning it I couldnt take it out of the box at the range without someone offering to buy it from me.

I love the thing now and am glad I bought it, but initially it was an impulse buy that I was not too happy with myself about.

casualmadness

Man about town
    Jun 4, 2012
    VA
    Not something I bought but a Springfield single stack .45....
    I was actually planning to buy one until my friend from Florida came to visit last weekend. I shot one magazine through it and had no desire to touch it again.
    He was going on about how great it was until he shot my Glock 21 a couple times. Leaving the range, he said he was going to buy a Glock 21 when he got back home.

TyFromMD

Ultimate Member
    Mar 31, 2011
    Maryland
    Not something I bought but a Springfield single stack .45....
    I was actually planning to buy one until my friend from Florida came to visit last weekend. I shot one magazine through it and had no desire to touch it again.
    He was going on about how great it was until he shot my Glock 21 a couple times. Leaving the range, he said he was going to buy a Glock 21 when he got back home.

XDs? Or 1911?

Kagetsu

Feb 4, 2009
    tvblogmad.png

A worn out Remington 11-87. Sat at an auction all day and bought it for all the wrong reasons and paid way too much. Then paid auction fee,,, then wasted the afternoon waiting for the transfer,,, and had to pay for that. I'll never buy a used gun again except with a handshake.

casualmadness

Man about town
    Jun 4, 2012
    VA
    Two very different guns. The 21 is two inches longer, almost 2 inches taller, 1/4" thicker, and more than a half a pound heavier than the XDs.

Still doesn't change the fact that after shooting his XDS, I had zero desire to own one and after shooting my G21 he wanted one

kenpo333

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 18, 2012
    Salisbury Maryland
    I almost forgot my rhino 357. Sent back three times and it still makes a great paper weight. Don't worry about putting it in safe. It doesn't work.

Forthefunofit

Mar 25, 2013
    Ridgely, MD
    Ruger O/U stainless

Bought a (Red?) label stainless over under 12ga. First time to the trap range the top rib slid forward 1/2". Got it pinned and sold it to Cabelas. Thought it was going to be a great duck gun:lol2::lol2::lol2: No more ruger shotguns for me.

xgaspx

Pennsylvania Ex-Pat
    May 31, 2013
    Maryland
    Walther H&K 416 replica in .22 cal. Also, Walther-made, S&W-branded M&P .22. I do not have fun shooting .22 and sometimes I get lax in my safety procedures when handling them; making them more dangerous than my "real" guns. Once I get around to it I am going to get rid of them.

smores

Creepy-Ass Cracker
    Feb 27, 2007
    Falls Church
    Walther H&K 416 replica in .22 cal. Also, Walther-made, S&W-branded M&P .22. I do not have fun shooting .22 and sometimes I get lax in my safety procedures when handling them; making them more dangerous than my "real" guns. Once I get around to it I am going to get rid of them.

? I'm not trying to be a dick but this sounds like a "software" issue, not a "hardware" issue. Have you had malfunctions or reliability issues? What causes you to be less safe when handling these?

Si vis pacem para bellum

follow me @DiscipleofJMB

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom