What is the status of Senate Bill 1062, the >10 mag ban?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Marshmallow

Feb 4, 2012
    Lucky Strike, Happy Harbor, Deale.

It is a late model 46 Markley - there are a handful of Markleys on the Bay.

I’ve seen you out. I mate on the tamshell 2, Katherine 1 and Katherine 2.

I’ve also mated for Bobby on the obsession.

Trepang

Ultimate Member
    Dec 10, 2015
    Southern Illinois
    I consider Sam and his little brother George to be family. Good luck opening day

You as well - need a break in this weather to get the bottom painted. USCG dry dock inspection was this past Tuesday and topside inspection is this coming Thursday. Still need to do paint, wax and zincs.

Marshmallow

Feb 4, 2012
    You as well - need a break in this weather to get the bottom painted. USCG dry dock inspection was this past Tuesday and topside inspection is this coming Thursday. Still need to do paint, wax and zincs.
    Seeing the smiles when the fish start coming over the rail makes it all worth it. I’m busy finishing some jobs before the season stats, but I know how busy the Capt I work for is. Should be beautiful next week.

Jan 25, 2017
    Didn't some other state attempt this awhile back and it was struck down?

It was California, the bill was voted on last year in 2017 and passed around a 60/40 margin. Anytime Californians see anything about ammo and firearms and some sort of restriction, they will mindlessly vote to restrict.

Last I heard, a judge had put a stay on it, due to the fact that it removes people's property without compensation.

It's just another example of the reason why no more compromise should be made with regard to firearm rights, because it's really not a compromise. They just chip away at your rights and wait until it becomes normal and gun owners get complacent. Creeping normality, as it is called, also referred to as the "frog boiling in the pot" analogy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom