• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Zorros

Ultimate Member
    Dec 10, 2017
    Metropolis
    This may have been beaten to death.
    If you have a ccw license, what do you carry?
    How and where do you carry it? And why did you chose this weapon? How long have you carried it? Do you have a rotation of other guns?

Zorros

Ultimate Member
    Dec 10, 2017
    Metropolis
    I carry a G33. I carried a 20 year old G 27 and figured i would upgrade to something newer and thought i would like the 357 cartridge, i do. I used to carry a shield in 9 and 45 but find the glock more comfortable, but the shields were not uncomfortable. I carried one friday and the glock feels better on me. I use an inside the waist band kydex. I have never spent more than $35 on a kydex IWB and haven’t found one i don’t like...a lot.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    Well when I first got my permit here in Md. I started with a 38 revolver (S&W) , 2 months in I went to a MP .40 , then after Trump won the election I went to a Glock 30s (.45) for the 45th president I was so happy he won I did a dance at 3 am or so when I woke up .

When I travel I also pocket carry a .380 in my motorcycle vest pocket or sometimes front pant pocket . I very seldom rotate . I never thought I would buy Glock but they are so reliable and simple .

Zorros

Ultimate Member
    Dec 10, 2017
    Metropolis
    I screwed up and thought i was in the handgun section. With appologies to the admin, can this be moved to the proper section. I am entitled to call it a sr moment.

Topher

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 8, 2008
    Fredneck
    Glock 30 is my main carry.
    I also have a Sig 228 in 9mm that I carry.
    Recently I got a CZ P-O1 and a P-10C. Love shooting those guns. I will be looking for holsters.

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    A 9mm Springfield XD-e, because it fits my hand well, and since I cut my teeth on a 92, the DA/SA-with-hammer appeals to my safety sensibilities. In lighter clothes or other concealment-challenge situations, the compromise for now is a Ruger LCP2. Because the damn thing just disappears.

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    Primarily carried GLOCKs IWB for the past 15 years, with a Kahr PM9 in the pocket in the summer. Went with a Sig 365 a couple months ago, and it quickly kicked my G27 off my belt, and the Kahr out of my pocket, about the same size as the tiny Kahr, but shoots as well, and has the capacity of the baby GLOCKs. It's really comfortable carried AIWB with a Lexholster, and near invisible under a t-shirt. I carry my G19 on occasion when I want more gun, mostly OWB.

davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    glock 32 gen 4, their mid size .357 sig. little more gusto than 9mm. glock reliability and simplicity. majority of the time in a owb holster at 4-4:30, occasionally appendix 1:00 or so. occasionally i'll carry the glock 23 (.40) or 19 (9mm) just because, also their mid size. and occasionally glock 26 (9mm subcompact) generally in aiwb.

jrwhitt

May 27, 2012
    Mostly carry a Lightweight Commander but change out for one of the High Power's or a P938 depending on circumstances.

Kman

Blah, blah, blah
    Dec 23, 2010
    Eastern shore
    When visiting America, LCP in pocket.
    Now experimenting with Walther PPS M2 IWB 4 o'clockish.

The LCP because it's tiny and reliable. PPS M2 because it's thin and accurate.

In MD, a decent knife.

august1410

Marcas Registradas
    Apr 10, 2009
    New Bern, NC
    I carry one of three- Colt Combat Commander, 4" Ruger Security Six .357 or a 6" Smith & Wesson 586 (rarely, though, because it's huge.)

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Lots of candidates .

Of late , P90 and M36 S&W most frequently , but P225 and 2in K Frames would suit equally well .

I generally dislike IWB , and favor Pancakes, made from dead cows .

mumfrey

Nov 16, 2017
    Northern Balt Co
    My carry is a SA XD sub compact mod2 9mm. Love it. That is when I'm fortunate enough to be at home or in 39 other states besides MD. Out and about in the People's Republic of MD, I carry a TASER Pulse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom