• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    My wife and I are not happy with the Libertarians which could of helped Morrissey win. Morrissey, Espinosa, Mooney and Rucker all go to our Church.
    Only 49.55% of West Virginians voted for him, that tells you something. At least us West Virginians did our part electing all 3 Republicans to the House.

But... but... but, that's what a 3 party society will give you. Some here have been advocates for this exact scenario during this years election cycle.

See what that 3rd party vote gets ya!

planktonadbc

Jun 20, 2013
    Harpers Ferry
    But... but... but, that's what a 3 party society will give you. Some here have been advocates for this exact scenario during this years election cycle.

See what that 3rd party vote gets ya!

Democrats game plan divide and conquer. We needed someone to split the Democrats vote like the Green Party. JH Smith for Green Party Candidate for WV!

ComeGet

Ultimate Member
    Sep 1, 2015
    I'd be surprised if Hollen did not get a ton of surreptitious support from Democrats.

Pushrod

Master Blaster
    Aug 8, 2007
    WV High Country
    somehow, he got elected again.

biggest wtf of the election for me.

A lot of outside money running adds against Morrisey trying to tie him to the opioid crisis through his dealings with Pharm companies (like pharmaceutical companies are the devil and don't do a lick of good for us)!

Pushrod

Master Blaster
    Aug 8, 2007
    WV High Country
    Because Manchin seen the writing on the wall during Kavanaugh's confirmation.

At least, Manchin was smart enough to take his constituent's advice, rather than his party's

I think the Dems told him that they didn't have the votes anyway, so vote for Kavanaugh to increase his chances of keeping his seat which was more important to the Dem leadership.

rockstarr

Major Deplorable
    Feb 25, 2013
    The Bolshevik Lands
    I think the Dems told him that they didn't have the votes anyway, so vote for Kavanaugh to increase his chances of keeping his seat which was more important to the Dem leadership.

yup, if things were a tie, or gop didn't already have enough votes, manchin would have voted no on kavanugh.

I am certain of that. His vote for Kav was purely based on existing numbers.

Now, he goes back to voting with chuck shumer day in day out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom