• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tactical Patriot

Jan 22, 2010
    I took some pictures today and I decided to take a pic of my little ammo stash.

I be you guys have some AWESOME ammo stashes! Lets seem them!

Here is my stash, I bought these ammo cans when I was a kid! I'm glad a hung onto them, my stash fits great in them. It's 9mm fmj and jhp, also some 12ga 00buck and under that is some bird shot.

ammo_stash.jpg

PS. I did a search and didn't see any other ammo stash threads. I'm sorry if I missed one and this is a repost...

Jay

Balanced
    Mar 11, 2009
    Show us pictures of the Pmags in the Fat 50s. I would like to see how many it holds and how it can be configured.

tdt91

I will miss you my friend
    Apr 24, 2009
    Abingdon
    I would love to show you all the ammo I HAD, but unfortunatly it was all lost in a terrible boating accident out on the Chesapeake Bay.

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    Nice stash. You've got me beat.

Everyone I work with are gun owners and believe in the 2A. We've discussed how much is the right amount of ammo.

Generally, I would say our collective opinion was enough to be able to continue familiarization shooting for 10 years, plus. So if it's a defensive round, say 9mm, that would be about 2000 rounds. Now if you compete, or are an avid plinker, hunter, this would go up. When you open a new case order another one.

What rules of thumb and recommendations do you guys use?

(I've resorted to airsoft and 22LR to compensate for the higher ammo prices, for plinking and training)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LikeThatHendrix

Latest threads

Top Bottom