• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ShallNotInfringe

Lil Firecracker
    Feb 17, 2013
    Am gauging interest for a Western MD visit for the weekend of 5/15-5/17 for some shooting and shenanigans. The hooligans are open for a visit that weekend per arrangements made a while ago. They use a great range nearby Deep Creek Lake (DCL) and we had the place to ourselves last year.

Last year was a blast. We rented a house on DCL and had a fabulous weekend.
    Lou45, mopar92. CATMDude and his gal, Engine4, Sling Blade and his wife along with yours truly and my son made an awesome crew. Hope the same folks plan to come along with as many others as are interested.

Let me know if you're interested so I can start the rental process soon. There are a wide range of houses available.

I'll continue to update this post with information as things progress.

Last edited:

mopar92

Official MDS Court Jester
    May 5, 2011
    Taneytown
    Am gauging interest for a Western MD visit for the weekend of 5/15-5/17 for some shooting and shenanigans. The hooligans are open for a visit that weekend per arrangements made a while ago. They use a great range nearby Deep Creek Lake (DCL) and we had the place to ourselves last year.

Last year was a blast. We rented a house on DCL and had a fabulous weekend.
    Lou45, mopar92. CATMDude and his gal, Engine4, Sling Blade and his wife along with yours truly and my son made an awesome crew. Hope the same folks plan to come along with as many others as are interested.

Let me know if you're interested so I can start the rental process soon. There are a wide range of houses available.

I'll continue to update this post with information as things progress.

I had no idea CATMDude and Engine4 where an item.

I wish them well.
    Fo'me its a bit far off to tell as hopefully I will has new boss by then.

ShallNotInfringe

Lil Firecracker
    Feb 17, 2013
    I had no idea CATMDude and Engine4 where an item. I wish them well. Fo'me its a bit far off to tell as hopefully I will has new boss by then.

Don't you be jumping outta anyone's cab this year! About gave me a heart attack last time!

j8064

Garrett Co Hooligan #1
    Feb 23, 2008
    Deep Creek
    Gosh SNI, it doesn't seem like it's been almost a year!

If you're bringing cookies I'll be there at 0-Dark-Thirty just like last time. :D

I gotta ask: Can Lou get up without assistance now? ;) :lol2:

Attachments

• Group 01.jpg
      Group 01.jpg
      88.4 KB · Views: 421
    • IMG_1028 SNIP.jpg
      IMG_1028 SNIP.jpg
      62.7 KB · Views: 412

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    Gosh SNI, it doesn't seem like it's been almost a year!

If you're bringing cookies I'll be there at 0-Dark-Thirty just like last time. :D

I gotta ask: Can Lou get up without assistance now? ;) :lol2:

I'll prolly be bringing my cane this time. I was in alotta' pain that morning and couldn't shoot worth a shit; forgot to take my pills that morning.:sad20:

Last edited:

j8064

Garrett Co Hooligan #1
    Feb 23, 2008
    Deep Creek
    I'll prolly be bringing my cane this time. I was in alotta' pain that morning and couldn't shoot worth a shit; forgot to take my pills that morning.:sad20:

It's OK Lou. That's why I don't crawl around on the ground anymore myself.
    :thumbsup:

ShallNotInfringe

Lil Firecracker
    Feb 17, 2013
    Gosh SNI, it doesn't seem like it's been almost a year! If you're bringing cookies I'll be there at 0-Dark-Thirty just like last time. :D I gotta ask: Can Lou get up without assistance now? ;) :lol2:

Lol. Thanks for the pic reminders. My son packed quickly before we left (consistent with his age category) and forgot other shoes, so he had to wear those flip flops all weekend. Hoping he learned something for this year and doesn't make the same mistake ;). Hiking with him was extra adventurous...

Hey! Take it easy on Lou! It's not easy being decrepit. :D

Did someone say cookies? :D

Yes sir - lots of cookies and breakfast biscuits too!

Mooseman

R.I.P.- Hooligan #4
    Jan 3, 2012
    Western Maryland
    Lol. Thanks for the pic reminders. My son packed quickly before we left (consistent with his age category) and forgot other shoes, so he had to wear those flip flops all weekend. Hoping he learned something for this year and doesn't make the same mistake ;). Hiking with him was extra adventurous...

Hey! Take it easy on Lou! It's not easy being decrepit. :D

Yes sir - lots of cookies and breakfast biscuits too!

I forgot about the breakfast biscuits. Yummy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom