• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NukeNick

Jan 27, 2013
    Hello,

The walmart in lansdowne has about 15 boxes left of the federal 9mm 100rd value packs for $21. Get it while its hot!

Nick

TheSwiftOne

Nov 24, 2008
    My step sister and I bought 6 out of the 7 boxes left,to the member that was behind me in line i apologize for only leaving you with one box

No problem. First come first serve.

This may have been just a coincident but...

We did have something interesting happen as we were leaving Wal-Mart. I paused in the exit area to zip me coat. My fiancé guided me to the side to not block the path, As we stepped aside the two African gentlemen (they were not speaking English) that were behind us also stopped right next to us. I didn't think any thing of it until we started walking again. The two guys walked out right behind us and stayed about five to six feet behind us even as we cut through the cars in the handicapped parking. We stopped and one of the guys almost walked into my fiancé. They kept walking past us but stopped about 15ft later and then just kept looking back in our direction. Not having anything on me to use for protection (thank you Maryland) I walked us back to the store and watched. They stayed there looking back in our direction for a moment and then went to their car which was about six spaces down from ours. We then went to our car continuing to watch in their direction. They did leave before us. With my paranoia radar up I didn't drive straight home...

Be safe,
    -Swift

May 25, 2009
    halethorpe
    I hope you guys carry while in Lansdowne. Especially at the walmart

I'm not a huge fan of the lansdowne walmart i try to avoid it as much as i can,but with it being 2 miles from my house its convenient at times if they have what i need. its vary rare that i dont have my EDC knife with me,love my cold steel recon 1

TonyB.

Ultimate Member
    Jul 27, 2012
    No problem. First come first serve.

This may have been just a coincident but...

We did have something interesting happen as we were leaving Wal-Mart. I paused in the exit area to zip me coat. My fiancé guided me to the side to not block the path, As we stepped aside the two African gentlemen (they were not speaking English) that were behind us also stopped right next to us. I didn't think any thing of it until we started walking again. The two guys walked out right behind us and stayed about five to six feet behind us even as we cut through the cars in the handicapped parking. We stopped and one of the guys almost walked into my fiancé. They kept walking past us but stopped about 15ft later and then just kept looking back in our direction. Not having anything on me to use for protection (thank you Maryland) I walked us back to the store and watched. They stayed there looking back in our direction for a moment and then went to their car which was about six spaces down from ours. We then went to our car continuing to watch in their direction. They did leave before us. With my paranoia radar up I didn't drive straight home...

Be safe,
    -Swift

The EXACT same thing happened to my wife at that WalMart a short time ago. They followed her to her car and then went so far as to follow her over to the nearby Petco parking lot. She walked into the store and called me and I told her to call the police. We got there at the same time and while they had no reason to arrest the clowns, the police did stay there with the guys while my wife drove home so they couldn't follow her. The officers say it happens a couple times a week.

goofy810

Jan 14, 2013
    The EXACT same thing happened to my wife at that WalMart a short time ago. They followed her to her car and then went so far as to follow her over to the nearby Petco parking lot. She walked into the store and called me and I told her to call the police. We got there at the same time and while they had no reason to arrest the clowns, the police did stay there with the guys while my wife drove home so they couldn't follow her. The officers say it happens a couple times a week.

This is the reason we should be allowed to get CCW permits. I wonder if you put in for a CCW and as your reason put that and included the cops badge info along with quote that this happens a couple of times a week?

TyFromMD

Ultimate Member
    Mar 31, 2011
    Maryland
    You guys really need to start parking by the tire centers at Walmart., especially at that store. Shorter walk. In and out. Fewer human traffickers following you around.

TyFromMD

Ultimate Member
    Mar 31, 2011
    Maryland
    Hey. Look! They have .223 in stock right now!!! 3 boxes per person per day. $8.07/box

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359550863.427340.jpg

GTSFool

Feb 28, 2007
    Harwood, MD
    You probably do not realize this, but that ammo should have been long gone yesterday. The lady I spoke with said two large cases came in on the truck at 2pm yesterday and someone forgot to put one of those cases out and missed yesterday's frenzy only to be found this morning locked up under the counter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom