• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mooseman

R.I.P.- Hooligan #4
    Jan 3, 2012
    Western Maryland
    Not Sure What I'm Doing?

This was my husbands space and he loved it here. Thank you all for your prayers, your kind words and support. I hope he knows how special he was and how many people cared for him, even if they had never met him. I thank you for the kindness because it is getting me through the most horrible time of my life. Love goes out to you all, and you don't know what these kind words have meant to me. Again thank you all so much, May God Bless you and keep you. Cheryl Buck

Mr H

Banana'd
    Cheryl,

Know that Brian was well-regarded here, even by those of us who never had the opportunity to meet him.

If there is ever anything you need, please let us know. Someone here can help, no doubt.

Be well, and know Brian was loved.

Doctor_M

Certified Mad Scientist
    MDS Supporter
    This was my husbands space and he loved it here. Thank you all for your prayers, your kind words and support. I hope he knows how special he was and how many people cared for him, even if they had never met him. I thank you for the kindness because it is getting me through the most horrible time of my life. Love goes out to you all, and you don't know what these kind words have meant to me. Again thank you all so much, May God Bless you and keep you. Cheryl Buck

Cheryl... if you need anything during this difficult time, just let us know. This is one big (only mildly dysfunctional) electronic family. You will remain in our prayers.

Tony

Feb 28, 2013
    Cheryl,

Know that Brian was well-regarded here, even by those of us who never had the opportunity to meet him.

If there is ever anything you need, please let us know. Someone here can help, no doubt.

Be well, and know Brian was loved.

Couldn't have said it any better. :thumbsup:

Ma'am, not sure how many of us can make it to his service. It saddens me that I can't. But rest assured, if we could we would all be there.

Know that our prayers are with you in this most difficult time.

tdt91

I will miss you my friend
    Apr 24, 2009
    Abingdon
    Just saw this. Far to young. Mooseman was well respected here and I wish I would have met him. Mrs. Mooseman we all are saddened by your lose and I will say a prayer for you and your family. May he rest in peace and be with our savior, Jesus Christ. Please find comfort in knowing he was well liked and respected by us gun nuts. He was our brother from the West part of the state and we will miss him greatly.

lsw

לא לדרוך עליי
    Sep 2, 2013
    I am so sorry to hear this. Although I never met him in person, through his many posts on MDS I feel like I did. My condolences to friends & family.

Boondock Saint

Ultimate Member
    Dec 11, 2008
    White Marsh
    Only seeing this now. Mooseman was one of my favorite characters (said with great respect for the man's sense of humor) on MDS. We never met in person, but as so many have said, you get to feel like you know some of these folks behind the screen names even if you've never had the pleasure of shaking hands. What a loss for those he leaves behind.

My thoughts go out to his family and his friends, especially those here on the forum. You western MD folks seem like a pretty tight knit group out there. A shame that he left us so early.

Rest in peace, sir.

webb297

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2010
    Bowie

Oh my goodness, Maa'm. Please know that if there is anything you need, just let us know. I never met your husband, But I know him to be a good and decent man. This world needs more of them, and I know that we, in this community will support them, and their loved ones, when we can. Please know that we all feel diminished, with out MM among us. He IS missed.

I respected him.

Sgt. Psycho

Ultimate Member
    Nov 1, 2009
    I apologize for finding out about this so late. He was part of the bedrock of this forum. Prayer out that God will grant his wife and family peace and comfort in the knowledge that he now has a spot at the rifle range in heaven.

Mooseman

R.I.P.- Hooligan #4
    Jan 3, 2012
    Western Maryland
    from Mooseman's wife
    Yesterday I got my first phone call asking to speak to Brian Buck. I had to tell them he had passed away. The phone call was from the NRA, the man was very sorry to hear this. I asked him if I could tell him something, and he said of course. I shared with him that the NRA was such an important part of his life. Also that because of love of guns he met the most amazing people of the Maryland Shooters website. The man thanked me for my kind words and told me that he would never forget this phone call. You all meant the world to him I just wanted to share.

j8064

Garrett Co Hooligan #1
    Feb 23, 2008
    Deep Creek
    Cheryl, Thanks for posting that.

the man Buck was on the forum is just one reason he was so trusted and admired. He will always remain the same Mooseman in our memories.

Every day I miss my friend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom