• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bertfish

Throw bread on me
    Mar 13, 2013
    White Marsh, MD
    LOL...

I can see that.

But, I see more of option 1, especially in how he puts out a complete package without missing a beat, without a prompter.

Even Alan Derschowitz has said Cruz was the smartest student he'd ever had.

I bet the fact that he can articulate a position without having it right in his face (and do so with passion) really sends chills down the Left's collective spine. Oh no, and independent thinker.

Mr H

Banana'd
    I bet the fact that he can articulate a position without having it right in his face (and do so with passion) really sends chills down the Left's collective spine. Oh no, and independent thinker.

You bet it does... It's why they're already criticizing his speaking style as unpolished and gruff.

He probably could work on it... but I'd rather hear the content (but then, I'm not the average softskull watching the alphabet stations).

Juche90

May 10, 2014
    I would never vote for him. New Jersey is not my model of what America should be.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    one fat president is enough

Attachments

• william_howard_taft.jpg
      william_howard_taft.jpg
      27.7 KB · Views: 232

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    I would never vote for him. New Jersey is not my model of what America should be.

On the one hand I hundred percent agree with this sentiment.

On the other hand it would be foolish not to vote in 2016. the next president will put one maybe two people on the Supreme Court. do you really want that to be Hilary?

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    I watch him speak and get two feelings. Either 1) he has serious passion for his conservative roots and beliefs or 2) he is the best bullsh@#er of the probable choices for POTUS. I get that televangelist "send me your money" feeling when I listen to him.

I'm sure many here will disagree with me but I just don't trust any of them. If he is genuine then I'd back him but I like Rand Paul more.

I kinda feel the same way. He wants the White House so 'Bruce' will finally talk to him. He's not pro 2A and he's not conservative.

Mooseman

R.I.P.- Hooligan #4
    Jan 3, 2012
    Western Maryland

On the other hand it would be foolish not to vote in 2016. the next president will put one maybe two people on the Supreme Court. do you really want that to be Hilary?

I will vote in the next election. I will vote for the Republican candidate. At one time I had great hopes for Chris Christie, then he showed his true colors. I feel his nominees for SCOTUS would not be much better, if any, than Hillary's.

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    I will vote in the next election. I will vote for the Republican candidate. At one time I had great hopes for Chris Christie, then he showed his true colors. I feel his nominees for SCOTUS would not be much better, if any, than Hillary's.

I should have added that the candidate could be O'Malley.

I'd rather see the nominees of a candidate that pays lip service to 2A, then the nominees of a candidate dedicated to reversing Heller.

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan

Yeah. Staying home is a non-starter in '16.

I wonder if the Republicans will push the SCOTUS appointment issue during the election.

I would think it would motivate folks. But then it would motivate folks on the Left too.

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    FTFY

What we really need is a Constitutional amendment that will require every citizen to shoot on sight any politician who is caught campaigning before October THE YEAR OF THE ELECTION!

So a politician should only campaign from October 1, 2016 to November 1, 2016.

You being serious?

Or

You hate the election cycle that much?

ShafTed

Ultimate Member
    Mar 21, 2013
    Juuuuust over the line
    More like a fervent wish. Having been through many election cycles, this one is following the form that each one starts earlier and presents worse candidates than the one before.

A guy can dream, can't he?

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    More like a fervent wish. Having been through many election cycles, this one is following the form that each one starts earlier and presents worse candidates than the one before.

A guy can dream, can't he?

Ringling and Barnum Bailey would be proud to add their name to the circus that will be the 2016 election cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom