• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DJones2987

Dec 6, 2016
    Hagerstown
    Anyone know of any IPs that do a class for the Utah permit that includes fingerprinting and the application? I'm short on time anymore and would like to get it done in one shot. I'm in Hagerstown.

Thanks in advance.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    You made me look twice, and read your post closely.

Many Training Providers for Utah offer fingerprinting , which is usually the difficult part.

In the biz , " All Inclusive " , or " One Stop" usually includes , training, fingerprinting , And photo, And Notary service . It is s consumer choice . Most people have access to a local Notary, and local joint that does passport style photos, or have sufficient quality printer to do their own . But consumer choice to avoid running to bank and Kinkos.

Genesis Firearms offers one stop, and I can endorse the quality of his training. The bad news is he doesn't have anything currently scheduled in your area .

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    If you can hang with receiving the fingerprints at class, and handle the pics and Notary yourself , Moe ( ASTC above ) also recieves a Biggfoot thumbs up .

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    We did ours with Duke's Defense.

Everything was included.

He also supplied packets for applying for VA and FL, including forms and fingerprint cards. FL cards had the LE statement printed on them, all LE had to do was date and sign.

And as a bonus, if you show up early for the class, you can wander down to 2A Sales, as they are about 3 doors apart. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom