• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Chevyman85

Feb 14, 2013
    DoCo
    I'm ready to place an order for a XPS2. OpticsPlanet has them for $499 with an additional %10 off, Eotech's $60 rebate and free shipping over $30. Grand total is $389.10.

Before I order, has anyone seen anything better at the moment?

Chevyman85

Feb 14, 2013
    DoCo
    Sport Optics

$439.12 with free shipping. OOS on the 65moa circle w 1moa dot. They mention the $60 rebate but I don't see them on Eotech's merchant listed for the rebate to be valid.

Boom Boom

Hold my beer. Watch this.
    Jul 16, 2010
    Carroll
    Sport Optics is an EOTech authorized distributor that you can use the rebate with. EOTech has them listed as Better Optics (in Louisiana). Go with them. As some of us have mentioned in another thread, Optics Planet has a bad habit of shipping optics that show obvious signs of having been previously opened and/or used.

redsandman6

Dec 22, 2011
    Dundalk
    I got a eotech 512 from sport optics last week. I have no complaints. I ordered on Tuesday was here on Friday. 374.00 to my door with rebate it will cost me $316. I have no experience with optic planet

Chevyman85

Feb 14, 2013
    DoCo
    I bought 2 Aimpoint PRO's from Optics Planet last month with no issues. I'd order from Sport Optics but they're out of the XPS2-0.

The Shooter

Nov 28, 2010
    A.A. Co
    You might want to call optic planet and check that they actually have the optic in hand. I tried to order an eotech exps2-2 last year and on the site it didn't say it was out of stock or on back order. After I ordered I received an email saying that I would be notified when shipped and it wasn't estimated to be in for another 4 months. So I called optic planet and had the order canceled. I eventually found a exps3-2 for cheaper than what planet optic was selling the exps2-2. Good luck.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    My biggest gripe about Optics Planet is ordering an item only to receive an email later that it is out of stock. There is no reason an on line retailer can't tell you their inventory in real time. I think it's part of their biuisness model to not stock many items and then when you place an order, it is drop shipped from the manufacturer to you to save them costs on inventory.

I won't do business with them again. Price isn't always everything when you want to make a purchase.

YMMV

hacktracker

Apr 10, 2012
    Lower-Slower
    I have the same optic (my favorite) from Primary Arms and it included the free magnifier. I don't use the magnifier because I find it annoying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom