• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Exuberon

Aug 8, 2017
    Southern Virginia
    Been lurking here awhile and posted a handful of times already. Apparently I have been endearing myself (more like enraging) some posters here. There definitely are some interesting characters and very strictly orthodox gun rights options here. This is an interesting juxtaposition against a state with some of the worse (tightest, restrictive and anti-) gun regulations I have experienced. In fact, I have not purchased any new firearms in over 4 years.

However, being not easily frustrated or dissuaded, I thought I should do a proper introduction and will hang around, participate and add my two cents for items that interest me. My signature briefly describes some of my interests, professions, and associations.

Dave MP

Retired USA
    Jun 13, 2010
    Farmland, PA
    [FONT=&quot]Welcome from Dundalk!
    [FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT] Take a look at these [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]helpful[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot] links – LOTS of [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]amazing[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot] info!

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]FORUM RULES[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]P[/FONT]lease consider donating to help [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Fight Maryland's HQ[FONT=&quot]L[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

SB 281:
    [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]A detailed summary for non-lawyers[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Legal Defense Thread[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Range Etiquette and Staying Safe[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Admin News and Announcements[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Gun Rights and Legislation[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Industry Partners[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]MD Shooters Firearms Map[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Acronym list[/FONT][/FONT]

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA

Attachments

• msi_welcome.jpg
      msi_welcome.jpg
      30.2 KB · Views: 88

eruby

Confederate Jew
    MDS Supporter
    Numismatist? Look at the big brain Brett. :)

I was one who chided you for your anti bump stock/machine gun post, but as the man said, I disagree with what you say. but will defend to the death your right to say it (and be 100% wrong :D)

Welcome aboard!!

As has been posted, consider joining MSI.

Also consider joining us in Annapolis this upcoming legislative session so you can personally fight for your 2A rights.

Czechnologist

Concerned Citizen
    Mar 9, 2016
    Not contradicting... "have" is being used in the past tense (probably should have used maybe "had"?). Anyway Yes- I have started buying again....and again. While it is a pain to buy, there are still some guns out there that need a good home.

Grammar is your friend.

Exuberon

Aug 8, 2017
    Southern Virginia
    Howdy. Join our fight.

www.marylandshallissue.org

Thanks for the invite... I was reading through the web site (some good information and a good cause). Before I plunk down more cash for another membership....I need some more information.

Maybe someone could direct me to where I could read more about MSI?
    (specifically)
    Who comprise of the officers, board or managing interest of the group? (president, treasurer, legal etc.)?
    What are their credentials?
    How are they voted into office and for how long?
    Assuming this is a non-profit organization?
    Any relationship or working with NRA or other sponsors for 2A issues?

eruby

Confederate Jew
    MDS Supporter
    Thanks for the invite... I was reading through the web site (some good information and a good cause). Before I plunk down more cash for another membership....I need some more information.

Maybe someone could direct me to where I could read more about MSI?
    (specifically)
    Who comprise of the officers, board or managing interest of the group? (president, treasurer, legal etc.)?
    What are their credentials?
    How are they voted into office and for how long?
    Assuming this is a non-profit organization?
    Any relationship or working with NRA or other sponsors for 2A issues?
    Oh good Lord.

MSI is a grass roots org that FIGHTS for 2A rights. You are not purchasing a mortgage.

I will not be crass and say something like 'go back to the bridge whence you came', but will instead post the MSI link and let you research.

https://www.marylandshallissue.org/jmain/index.php

If I were to be very crass. I might say 'now go get your xxxxxxx shinebox'. But am not very crass.

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    Oh good Lord.

MSI is a grass roots org that FIGHTS for 2A rights. You are not purchasing a mortgage.

I will not be crass and say something like 'go back to the bridge whence you came', but will instead post the MSI link and let you research.

https://www.marylandshallissue.org/jmain/index.php

If I were to be very crass. I might say 'now go get your xxxxxxx shinebox'. But am not very crass.

"very" being the key word here. For a moment I thought someone else had taken over your account :lol2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom