• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

mopar92

Official MDS Court Jester
    May 5, 2011
    Taneytown
    Please ban me you giant dickface. Christ this place is like nazi germany.

I'm not going to tell you what i think of you but I have reported your post to the moderators of the board. Goodbye and enjoy the rest of your life.

AssMan

Meh...
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2011
    Somewhere on the James River, VA
    There is a history here.

This is the third or fourth time this under-50 post guy has tried to post offers for sale in the threads. That, and trying to junk-post his way to 50 posts in one hour last month put him in the doghouse.

Just two posts per day since then and he would have had 50 by now. It demonstrates he is not interested in anything but himself and his selling strategy.

I don't apologize for pointing this out.

I understand. He's a goner anyway for slinging insults.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    I understand. He's a goner anyway for slinging insults.

I'm not put off by his name calling because I told him to stop being a prick for flouting rules here for the third or fourth time.

It's the attitude that the people who honor the Forum guidelines are chumps...is what I object to.

vgplayer

Ultimate Member
    Jan 17, 2013
    King George, VA
    Regardless of his actions on this forum, he managed to do something that many in the 2A community couldn't be bothered to do and challenged the MDSP. Challenged, won, and we all benefit.

Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if the MDSP didn't like it and the reason the Maryland Gun Center got involved was to see if they should charge him with possession of an assault weapon.

vgplayer

Ultimate Member
    Jan 17, 2013
    King George, VA
    Wow, Third Reich? Meltdown much?

No, MDS just has adult guidelines to keep people with no post totals from turning threads into Armslist.

Repeat: grow up...after your mom wakes you from your nap.

Personal attacks: This is a forum of and for adults. Personal attacks and throwing insults at other members is not acceptable. Everyone also has access to the "edit" and "delete" functions for their own posts, so losing your temper is not an excuse.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Regardless of his actions on this forum, he managed to do something that many in the 2A community couldn't be bothered to do and challenged the MDSP. Challenged, won, and we all benefit.

Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if the MDSP didn't like it and the reason the Maryland Gun Center got involved was to see if they should charge him with possession of an assault weapon.

Are you saying that on a regular basis the rest of us won't fight to get our legally-owned property back?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom