• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IMBLITZVT

Ultimate Member
    Apr 20, 2009
    Catonsville, MD
    MDTCA is about ready to kick off the beginning of its 2019 shooting year. Each year we hold an Open House/MG show. This is a real gun show, nothing is for sale, just a show! Its free to attend and open to the public! Come on out and learn more about MGs and see some great MGs that you rarely see in person. We will have a shoot later in the day for MDTCA Members and guest however nothing is "rent-able". Everyone is welcome to watch but only qualified people may shoot.

If you are interested in MGs at all, its well worth your time. I have yet to have one person come and complain that they wasted their time! Come just to see or come and learn about the process of buying a MG. Many MDS members will be there displaying their MGs.

WHEN: Sunday, March 31st from 10:30 am to 12:30 pm in the AGC’s Barnes range house, 11518 Marriottsville Rd, Marriottsville MD 21104

If you are interested in getting MDTCA emails, PM your email address to me.

View attachment MDTCA AGC FLYER 2019.pdf

Here are some Virtual tours of the show from 2018, 2016, 2015 and 2013:

THier

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 3, 2010
    Muscleville
    I'll try to attend, I "qualified" many years ago, (5 or 6 years ago) am I still qualified? Should I bring a bunch of ammo?

IMBLITZVT

Ultimate Member
    Apr 20, 2009
    Catonsville, MD
    Coming this Sunday! Come on out and see us. We have a bunch of people coming out to display. Don't miss it! I promise it will be worth your time!

IMBLITZVT

Ultimate Member
    Apr 20, 2009
    Catonsville, MD
    If I bring my M11/9, can I get my AGC-member dad qual'd to shoot MGs? Because that could be fun.

Yes we are running Qualifications that day. As time allows, anyone (including non-AGC members) can qualify. If you would like to make arrangements email me at phiteshe@vt.edu and I will get you in touch with our qualification coordinator.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    If I bring my M11/9, can I get my AGC-member dad qual'd to shoot MGs? Because that could be fun.

Coming this Sunday! Come on out and see us. We have a bunch of people coming out to display. Don't miss it! I promise it will be worth your time!

Still waiting for my M11/9. My Lage upper is sitting there all lonely on a shelf......

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    Any idea on when the shooting starts, that is something I"d like to see if I can bring my eldest son with me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom