• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Nanook

F-notso-NG-anymore
    With troopers that look like this, how could they not be?
    images

To be fair, those uniforms have been the same for many, many years. Like way before WW2.

rockstarr

Major Deplorable
    Feb 25, 2013
    The Bolshevik Lands
    Good for you. On a side note all those lousy NJ people are moving to Delaware to escape the horrific taxes - THEY voted for.
    Rehoboth is a horror show compared to 25 years ago.

amazing how that works isn't it? baffles me to no end how to vote for something, then run for greener pastures, to vote for the same stuff over again, and wonder why the rest of the world isn't just like them.

Sounds like your typical liberal fascists.

Qbeam

Ultimate Member
    Apr 16, 2008
    Georgia
    amazing how that works isn't it? baffles me to no end how to vote for something, then run for greener pastures, to vote for the same stuff over again, and wonder why the rest of the world isn't just like them.

Sounds like your typical liberal fascists.

Is it possible that some, not all, are like us, trying to get away from the stupidity? Granted the majority are locust, but some are tired of the BS like we are.

Q

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    I absolutely love to hear stories like this. To know that Liberal heads are exploding when told "that man" has a right to be carrying that firearm.

Congrats!

Qbeam

Ultimate Member
    Apr 16, 2008
    Georgia
    Yeah, if you look at the voting demographics for the US, you can see the spread of the cancer. Unfortunately, the infected states are producing more locust than good folks.

Q

adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    I just read a story where NYC had a net population loss for the the first time in 10 years. They can't get out fast enough. FL had the highest net gains.

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    Exactly

No need to add the adjective...Fascism is a further left form of Liberalism. They're each part of Leftist economics and politics. "Liberalism" is Fascism Lite...kinda like being just a little bit pregnant.

The left claims Fascism is far right. It is not. Look at books from the 30’s to the 50’s and you will see Fascism defined as different side of same coins as Nazism, Communism, etc. Each has their own twist on the same power model. One has preferred racial superiority, another the state is absolute and class system- fascism, and marxism/comminism

To me Fascism looks a lot like Corporatism. Definitely not to the right.

cstone

Dec 12, 2018
    Baltimore, MD
    Since Open Carry is generally legal in Delaware, it is very important to seek permission from government to wear any type of garment over your holstered handgun. ; )

AKA "the jacket tax"

Glad to hear the locals responded appropriately. For the record, I never met a bad guy on the street who owned a holster, much less used one. No guarantee, but when I meet someone with a holstered handgun, I feel that statistically I am not dealing with a bad person. Someday I will be proven wrong, but so far it is working for me.

Be safe.

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    I avoid NJ, not letting my hard earned dollars support that shit hole of a state. Nothing there that I can’t buy or experience elsewhere.

highli99

Ultimate Member
    Nov 10, 2015
    West Side
    Great story. I carry in Rehoboth frequently and am happy to hear it was a professional interaction. Not surprised. Those NJers and can take the Lewis ferry right back over the Delaware as far as I’m concerned.

bluedog46

Ultimate Member
    Jan 2, 2011
    dont you hate people like that without sex lives? I had a person from New Jersey try to get me kicked out of akmart when i was open carrying. She mentioned that she used to be a police officer. I informed her that "I used to be a pizza maker. Whats your point"? She then goes "Im not comfortable" I informed her many people are not comfortable with Obama being in the white house but he is there ( this was years ago). The manager came and told her DE was an open carry state. Man was she ticked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom