• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CKOD

Jan 30, 2009
    Ive had a similar experience at continental unfortunately.

Suppressor transfer went though in an astoundingly fast 7 weeks, so I had yet to call the ATF to check on the status, 1-2 weeks later after approval, no call from the guys that work there. Chad (Jeep) finally got to me on here, but he had been busy working his main job, so no foul on his part.
    Upon trying to pick up the suppressor, I didnt have the receipt for paying for the transfer, since I was heading down immediately after work that day. Upon trying to pick it up, I had to wait 10-15 minutes while someone dug around on the computer looking for the receipt on the computer, despite the owner (Mr. Howdishell -SP?)'s signature right on the F4, and it seemed to be the practice that he wouldnt sign until the transfer was paid for. (reasonable enough) I just found the being seemingly accused of trying to pull a slick one on them to be somewhat distasteful. I dont know if standard practice there is to have payment before signing the F4, or if it can vary or what.

I between there and white marsh arms (same owner) I had spent $4k+ in a year, and while not exactly a regular, I wasnt exactly a stranger down there either.

They do have a nice selection of pistols, I would consider browsing there for pistols, but most likely not for class 3 stuff anymore unless they have something in stock that I want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SparkyKoT

Latest threads

Top Bottom