• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    One of the Task Force vice-chairs is unhinged.

https://www.capitalgazette.com/opin...0191222-7qn7f67a35eotj4aogfjlnjf54-story.html

It wasn’t enough for them to create a “gun violence” page to make fun of our “gun violence prevention” page; to post my home address online; to mail me photographs of loaded, pointed, semi-automatic weapons; to stalk behind me as I walked into hearings, and to make sure I knew whenever they were taking my picture.

After the last task force meeting on Thursday, gun violence survivors, widows, mothers who lost children, and their supporters posed to take a photograph. We were photobombed by We Will Not Comply who pushed their way into our picture. When I politely questioned their motives, they declined to move. We had to take our picture elsewhere.

I was there. It didn't happen this way.

They wanted to loom over us, to let us know they were in our space, to scare women with bullets that can’t be removed from where they lodged in their bodies and survivors with broken hearts this Christmas, celebrating our resilience and ferocity in the face of more threats on our lives.

While some members of the task force were chosen because they were gun owners — and some wear their sidearms to our meetings — the letters that they send to the editor of The Capital and to the Task Force record continue to claim there are no gun owners on the task force.

Way to misrepresent everything we said, ms. Chamblee. At least the Capital will keep printing anything you write.

Sue her.

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    I’ll say it again, a significant part of this task force suffers from PTSD, and at least one is getting professional help out of a cardboard box.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    Absolutely. This is nothing short of defamation.

That being said lawsuits are expensive...

The thing is to file the suit, then play it bigly in the media. I don't think you need a huge amount of money to file.

hodgepodge

Senior Member (Gold)
    Sep 3, 2009
    Arnold, MD
    Part of me wants to rebut her point by point.

But as my mountain -dwelling grandfather would remind me, I have no power there. My column could be perfect. She would still prevaricate, the Capital would still say guns is bad, and Pittman would still push gun control.

I think I'll relax and enjoy Christmas.

Metaterra

Jun 28, 2008
    Annapolis, MD
    She is so dishonest. I know, big surprise. But that line which she is working so hard, that we were represented because some members wore their sidearms to meetings, is making my eyes roll so hard I may hurt myself. She pretends to not know that they were police officers who were directed to be there.

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    She is so dishonest. I know, big surprise. But that line which she is working so hard, that we were represented because some members wore their sidearms to meetings, is making my eyes roll so hard I may hurt myself. She pretends to not know that they were police officers who were directed to be there.

No, she's just mentally ill and they are taking advantage of her. Very sad to see even them stoop so low.

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    No, she's just mentally ill and they are taking advantage of her. Very sad to see even them stoop so low.

Yeeeeup ... there is one cell in my body that feels bad for her. It’s a brain cell and I’ll target it with a delicious glass of eggnog tonight!
    Merry Christmas Eve.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air

I agree. She is a mentally ill woman and they are definitely exploiting her tragedy. The party of compassion my ass.

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    I agree. She is a mentally ill woman and they are definitely exploiting her tragedy. The party of compassion my ass.
    And shame on the Crap Gazette for assuaging their corporate guilt by giving her an unlimited platform from whence she spews her pro tyranny propaganda.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    And shame on the Crap Gazette for assuaging their corporate guilt by giving her an unlimited platform from whence she spews her pro tyranny propaganda.

Absolutely. Very sad to see.

Metaterra

Jun 28, 2008
    Annapolis, MD

Which extends to their editorial this morning. It reads like she wrote it and then their crappy editor dialed the batsh*t crazy down a notch or two. Has all her talking points though.

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    Which extends to their editorial this morning. It reads like she wrote it and then their crappy editor dialed the batsh*t crazy down a notch or two. Has all her talking points though.

It makes no difference. The AA County MGA delegation will take full advantage of her illness when the time comes for supportive ravings and rants, er, testimony. The Grabber Lobby always comes up with a pile of loons. :mad54:

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    We need to repeat over and over that the task force had NO private gun ownership representation and included members from OUTSIDE AACo to fill out the committee

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom