• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Pushrod

Master Blaster
    Aug 8, 2007
    WV High Country
    Mine arrived too, in a BAB (big assed box), sorry, no pictures, as it is a Christmas present for my son.
    I'm floored I bought it for that price.

DigDug

Oct 21, 2013
    Anne Arundel County
    Remember the Amazon Litmus test- If they charged your card, it is a go-ahead. They will sit on a credit/debit card for weeks w/o charging you. Once the money leaves your account, it is game time.

I’m afraid I may get the shaft on this one. Despite having ordered it shortly after the original link was posted. I set the delivery to Wednesday knowing it would be a large package with no one home all day today to receive it. They charged my card earlier today but refunded the amount shortly after. We shall see...

Mightydog

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    For the coffee aficionados.....on sale on Amazon for “Black Friday”.

Attachments

• CAFD7545-5E96-4D0C-99D2-631BC5FBA077.jpg
      CAFD7545-5E96-4D0C-99D2-631BC5FBA077.jpg
      96 KB · Views: 520

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    I’m afraid I may get the shaft on this one. Despite having ordered it shortly after the original link was posted. I set the delivery to Wednesday knowing it would be a large package with no one home all day today to receive it. They charged my card earlier today but refunded the amount shortly after. We shall see...

Ouch. That doesn’t sound hopeful. I selected Wednesday for delivery also for the same reason, but mine shipped. Unless Amazon recalls it from UPS...it’s supposedly on the way.

Matlack

Scribe
    Dec 15, 2008
    Ouch. That doesn’t sound hopeful. I selected Wednesday for delivery also for the same reason, but mine shipped. Unless Amazon recalls it from UPS...it’s supposedly on the way.

My earliest option was tomorrow. But it still hasnt shipped. I am not holding my breath on this one. I will have to check to see if the card got charged or not.

newmuzzleloader

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 14, 2009
    joppa
    So here is the crossbow out together. The scope will light up in green or red and has a see through cover. I have 2 complaints (and a wife who says I should have bought more than one)

1) the quiver is a little hard to un-attach from the holder, the push button release doesn't want to release the posts on the quiver cleanly, I have to wiggle and pull and twist to get it to release all the way.

2) who was the idiot/legal person that said hey let's put a warning sticker lengthways on the rails that won't pull up cleanly. SMH. I had to spray windex on a nylon pot scrubber pad and really work it to get all the glue off the rails.

Overall I'm happy with my $73 purchase

Attachments

• 20191127_094341.jpg
      20191127_094341.jpg
      150.5 KB · Views: 510

possumman

Ultimate Member
    Jan 13, 2011
    Pikesville Md
    Just received my Barnett crossbow this morning --shot a couple inches high till I dialed the scope down a bit but windage was spot on---for under $75 bucks can't beat it---I tried to order another but that deal is done. My brother wanted one but they are now up to $235 - but still you get quite a package-with a lighted scope -rope cocker -kind of cheesy but adequate quiver---happy so far!

budman93

Ultimate Member
    Mar 1, 2013
    Frederick County
    Just received my Barnett crossbow this morning --shot a couple inches high till I dialed the scope down a bit but windage was spot on---for under $75 bucks can't beat it---I tried to order another but that deal is done. My brother wanted one but they are now up to $235 - but still you get quite a package-with a lighted scope -rope cocker -kind of cheesy but adequate quiver---happy so far!

The $235 one is the cheaper one without the lighted scope

OnTarget

Ultimate Member
    Mar 29, 2009
    WV
    For those looking for a compact router, both Amazon and Lowe's will have the Bosch PR20EVS on sale for $79:

https://toolguyd.com/amazon-black-friday-2019-countdown-bosch-compact-router-deal-112319/

Mule: I understand how you get the Mikita for $139 - $25 =$114 and that comes with plunge base. But I don't understand how you come up with both bases(the fixed one and plunge) for a like amount of money. I think you said something like $119.00 Please explain. How did you work that out? Looking forward to hear from you or others. Appreciated!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom