Virginia Election Nov 5: Are the Republicans even trying?!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Glaron

Camp pureblood 13R
    BANNED!!!
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 20, 2013
    Virginia
    Easy in easy out. Would have been nice to see it busier.

Yes,
    I chatted with poll watcher. Said same thing. Not sure what that means...

one last thing. :cool:

Attachments

• ppv1.jpg
      ppv1.jpg
      49.2 KB · Views: 317
    Last edited:

Boss94

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    Refreshing to see a young man handing out bumper stickers for a Republican candidate!! normally I'm overwhelmed with the democratic garbage.

niftyvt

Ultimate Member
    Aug 21, 2010
    Virginia
    Refreshing to see a young man handing out bumper stickers for a Republican candidate!! normally I'm overwhelmed with the democratic garbage.

Yeah, we had Republican volunteers handing out sample ballots that showed who was an R and who wasnt. I did all my own research so didnt need it but it was good to see.

Note for those not in VA: In VA there are no party markings next candidates for local elections so you have to know who is who yourself. You cant just go in and vote along party lines without doing a little research or getting a handout if volunteers happen to be there.

jeffie7

Ultimate Member
    Aug 14, 2015
    Loudoun County
    Yeah, we had Republican volunteers handing out sample ballots that showed who was an R and who wasnt. I did all my own research so didnt need it but it was good to see.

Note for those not in VA: In VA there are no party markings next candidates for local elections so you have to know who is who yourself. You cant just go in and vote along party lines without doing a little research or getting a handout if volunteers happen to be there.

I’m very happy that’s the case.

Sucks having to read up on someone but I guess that’s part of the process. Lol

Mightydog

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Wrong ballots handed out in multiple counties in Virginia! Seems some “double-sided” Democrat ballots were handed out “by mistake”. Seems like attempted voter fraud to me. Saying the “faulty ballots” weren’t counted and people couldn’t come back to fill out a real ballot. WTF? Someone needs to get arrested!!!

namrelio

Ultimate Member
    Aug 14, 2013
    Frederick Co. Virginia
    QUOTE]

I had the same handouts. I am sorry to say I did not do my homework. I was expecting to go straight R. The House and senate was the same as the ballet and I remembered the sheriff from road signs, so I guess the rest was right.

Wrong ballots handed out in multiple counties in Virginia! Seems some “double-sided” Democrat ballots were handed out “by mistake”. Seems like attempted voter fraud to me. Saying the “faulty ballots” weren’t counted and people couldn’t come back to fill out a real ballot. WTF? Someone needs to get arrested!!!

I voted early this morning, the wife this afternoon. I looked at the back of mine to see if anything was on the back. It was blank.

jimbobborg

Oddball caliber fan
    Aug 2, 2010
    Northern Virginia
    Truly annoying that the only people handing out stuff were Democrats. And I got a LOT of paper handouts. I reminded all of the people handing stuff out that it was bad for the environment.

rockstarr

Major Deplorable
    Feb 25, 2013
    The Bolshevik Lands

now theres a ****in surprise.

(sarcasm)

funny how that shit only seems to happen in favor of 1 party, isn't it?

Yeah, Mistake my ass

AssMan

Meh...
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2011
    Somewhere on the James River, VA

Link? Outrageous if true.

Mightydog

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Link? Outrageous if true.

Saw the article on both NBC4 DC and on FOX DC channels. They said boxes of ballots were delivered and the “irregularity” was discovered after being used for about an hour. Supposedly the bogus ballots were rejected but the voters casting them were not allowed to resubmit a correct ballot. Will post link when I can find.

tall.guy88

Ultimate Member
    Feb 9, 2013
    West Virginia
    Come on GOP in VA. Get it done! I moved to WV bc I knew Virginia was teetering towards the DEMs but I didnt think itd happen this fast. Keep fighting and get the vote out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom