• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MDFF2008

Ultimate Member
    Aug 12, 2008
    My friend is looking to re-home her 3 year old German shepherd. Needs to be someone without children, preferably with a farm where she can be put to work. She's housebroken and trained but she has a strong protective instinct. She doesn't bother with the cats. She is good with the dogs but is food aggressive. Shares water and toys but has to be fed on a separate side of the room from the other dogs. Is anyone interested in this beautiful girl?

She was abused as a puppy, which is why we think she has issues with food aggression. The current owners have trained her, and it's helped, but it;'s just to much of a risk with her sister having 3 small kids visiting.

alesha.jpg

trickg

Guns 'n Drums
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 22, 2008
    Glen Burnie
    That's a great looking dog. It's too bad she has food aggression, and it's also too bad that I got our new puppy a month ago, although I don't know if I'd have the wherewithal, patience or knowledge to deal with the food aggression. I hope she finds a good home. On a side note, I've been working with our puppy to make sure she doesn't develop food aggression - I get right in there, feeding her from my hand in her bowl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom