Aberdeen
    Actually this is my first sighting

Here are the details...

Aberdeen Wal-Mart Sunday 8-15-09 0725
    Chevy Silverado extended cab
    White in color
    Turned right onto Rte 7, and then Left to go to APG

Very obvious that you are in the Fire Dept

I was in the maroon Silverado right behind you that went straight on 7 when you made the left on 715

We'll see how long it takes someone to answer this.

Hooker2

Disgruntled Pygmy
    Jan 10, 2008
    Bel Air
    Not me but reminded me of a sighting this past week:

95N - 1 mile south of 152/Mountain Rd.

Black Colorado P/U
    MD Shooters sticker
    Gun Connection sticker

It just makes me feel good driving when I see those.

Sorry to hi-jack.:)

IcedC

Main Screen Turn On!
    Apr 3, 2008
    Setting up them the bomb!
    I was almost run off the road by a woman in a blue Suburban, MDS sticker on the back... This was about a week ago on 100 east around 5pm, she got off on RT1 I think....

She was one the cell phone :rolleyes:...

august1410

Marcas Registradas
    Apr 10, 2009
    New Bern, NC
    I was almost run off the road by a woman in a blue Suburban, MDS sticker on the back... This was about a week ago on 100 east around 5pm, she got off on RT1 I think....

She was one the cell phone :rolleyes:...

This may be the same Suburban I have seen at Bass Pro.

august1410

Marcas Registradas
    Apr 10, 2009
    New Bern, NC
    Sounds like the one I have seen....anyone want to speak up?

(For the record....I can be found on 95/895 between 7-730 AM and 430-5PM on my way back and forth to Columbia. Blue 2001 Olds Alero. Even if you don't have a sticker, honk and wave.)

IcedC

Main Screen Turn On!
    Apr 3, 2008
    Setting up them the bomb!
    I commute back and forth between Glen Burnie and Columbia, but I have a house in Owings Mills, and generally can be found driving anywhere in the state at any time... I have a Gray 2004 Mazda station wagon with a ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒE bumper sticker at the bottom left of the bumper, or i might be driving a crappy blue Mercury sable with crappy tinted windows and a big red sticker in the back window that says MTP in a cursive script lettering. (my stepsons car that he left when he moved out) if you can catch me :D, honk and wave

andyman

Former Senior Member
    Dec 29, 2008
    pg county
    I can be found honking and waving at people anytime I'm behind the wheel. I must add, however, I'm usually only waving with one finger. :)

That's so nice Boondock. Spreading a little sunshine like you do. Thinking about that there are days it seems alot of people wave at me like that.:innocent0 Maybe it's catchin' on.

Boondock Saint

Ultimate Member
    Dec 11, 2008
    White Marsh
    Andyman, I can't pretend that my reaction to those doing 50 MPH on the interstate is either mature or constructive, so I will make no attempt to defend it.

That said (and this is directed at the general population, not at you specifically):

1) Typical highway speeds are above and beyond the speed limit in this country. Drive accordingly or get off of the highway.

2) The left hand lane is call the "passing lane" or the "fast lane" for a reason. It is not the cruising lane, do not treat it as such.

3) Hang up and drive before you kill someone. Seriously.

4) Turn signals are there for a reason. They are not to be used to indicate that you just executed a turn, but rather to let others know that you are about to do so.

5) There are many, many more.

Maryland drivers are just about as bad as it gets in my opinion.

To get back on topic, who are these mystery people with MDS stickers? Come forward (especially if you were driving that Suburban... ;))

Half-cocked

Senior Meatbag
    Mar 14, 2006

Including basic stop-sign protocol, which many Md'ers can't get right.

(To the clown crossing Georgetown Blvd. in Eldersburg yesterday - when the vehicle in front of you proceeds through an intersection after stopping at a stop sign, you DON'T get to automatically go through too, without stopping.)

Sorry to threadjack... had to vent. :D

Punchabearinnamouf

High Tech Redneck
    Apr 11, 2009
    Hollywood, MD
    Or how bout people that can't properly go through a median turnaround? I've seen people pile into them 6 at a time! It's simple, but people are too.:sad20:

Other than that, if anyone see's a White (and Body-filler-Gray) 88' Firebird with an MDS Sticker on the rear window, and NRA sticker on the driver's window, that's me :D
    (There's a bunch of other stickers on there I haven't taken off yet they're leftover from the guy who gave me the car who is an Air Force Colonel.)

tundramuscle03

Beer Jockey
    Mar 19, 2007
    Dundalk Noob
    I'm usually on Rt.2, 695 E and 10 South between 8-820am and the reverse between 5-530pm during the week, driving, you guessed it.....a Toyota Tundra, dark blue w/ Stepsides MDS & MSI sticker on back window :D

Caeb75

Full fledged member
    Sep 19, 2007
    Aberdeen
    hey CAEB75 was that you on 40 from aberdeen to edgewood today around 4:40. I honked at you as I turned on edgewood rd.

Yep....that was me. I figured I'd be getting a post like this sometime either today or tomorrow.

narcolepticsniper

That one guy
    Jul 4, 2009
    Indiana
    Andyman, I can't pretend that my reaction to those doing 50 MPH on the interstate is either mature or constructive, so I will make no attempt to defend it.

That said (and this is directed at the general population, not at you specifically):

1) Typical highway speeds are above and beyond the speed limit in this country. Drive accordingly or get off of the highway.

2) The left hand lane is call the "passing lane" or the "fast lane" for a reason. It is not the cruising lane, do not treat it as such.

3) Hang up and drive before you kill someone. Seriously.

4) Turn signals are there for a reason. They are not to be used to indicate that you just executed a turn, but rather to let others know that you are about to do so.

Maryland drivers are just about as bad as it gets in my opinion.

To get back on topic, who are these mystery people with MDS stickers? Come forward (especially if you were driving that Suburban... ;))

Ever been to the Carolinas? They're worse (and you thought that wasn't possible)!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom