• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • r3t1awr3yd

Meh.
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 14, 2010
    Bowie, MD
    Thank you. Well, my use of it would primarly be for hunting. I have a ruger GP100 (which i bought from your store:thumbsup:) that has a very short barrel, so i can not take it out into the wild.
    But i understand that Desert Eagles have barrel lenght of 6" or more. And this is why i'm looking for one.

BTW, Is it legal to have a handgun on me when I'm out hunting? I mean not for hunting, but for personal protection.

^^ They cover that question in the DNR hunter's course. The answer is if that firearm is not allowed in that season, then it's not allowed to be on your person. :)

drblast33

[This Space for Sale ...]
    Glad I found these guys! They are not too far from the house... Walked in a few weeks ago and they were busy selling the rest of the AR15s in stock. Asked them if I could transfer if I found a lower still available by another dealer (since they had none in stock anyhow). They sent their FFL info off the the online dealer I found... Now... Hope my AR15 lowers come in before any ban comes. Thanks guys... and hope to do future business with ya!

smitter6933

Jan 25, 2013
    First experience with them yesterday. Very friendly staff. Took advantage of their Glock 19 sale yesterday. transferred them for me with no issues.

JamesH

That Guy
    Oct 11, 2014
    Laurel, MD
    I just bought my first gun from these fine folks today. It was well worth the drive to Rockville to see all the nice toys and spend some time with Brutus!

I've been to some stores with good service around here, but these guys were really top notch! Very helpful in answering all of my questions about building or buying an AR-15 HBAR, and in the end, I got a great deal on a very nice gun. Thanks!

Full details on the new purchase: http://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=162565

Engage Armament

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jun 30, 2010
    Rockville, MD
    I just bought my first gun from these fine folks today. It was well worth the drive to Rockville to see all the nice toys and spend some time with Brutus!

I've been to some stores with good service around here, but these guys were really top notch! Very helpful in answering all of my questions about building or buying an AR-15 HBAR, and in the end, I got a great deal on a very nice gun. Thanks!

Full details on the new purchase: http://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=162565

Thanks boss! Much appreciated, glad you like the rifle.

Casey

Dec 4, 2011
    Shout out to Nate and the team, thanks for taking me as a walk in to get some engraving done..Greatly appreciated... and who know that the fancy laser can create different colors in Stainless Steel..
    Thanks again

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mantis

Latest threads

Top Bottom