• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    Good for her. People who dislike Fishing and Hunting have mental issues.

African Trophy Hunts help pay for conservation enforcement, ALL of the animal is used by the locals too.

Poachers are the problem, not Hunters.

hillbilly grandpa

Jan 26, 2013
    Arnold
    When I encounter folks who show disdain for hunting I say, in a mildly surprised tone of voice, "Oh, I didn't realize you are vegetarian." When most of them reply, "I'm not vegetarian" I ask them if they've ever spent any time on the kill floor of a slaughterhouse. I suggest that they check thay out, then get back to me to discuss the various approaches to putting meat on the dinner table. That kind of takes the edge off of the indignation.

The same idiots that condemn hunting never question how the meat at the grocery store got there!

African Trophy Hunts help pay for conservation enforcement, ALL of the animal is used by the locals too.

:thumbsup:

Just like the tree huggers who protest logging but have never planted a tree or wiped their a$$ with plastic.:sad20:

Devonian

Ultimate Member
    Apr 15, 2008
    I think the outrage over these big game hunting stories has more to due with sexism or classism than anything else.

Pushrod

Master Blaster
    Aug 8, 2007
    WV High Country

You hit the nail on the head. Liberalism really is a mental disease. I wish there was a country we could send them all to where they could launch their liberal utopia so in a few years the rest of us could point at them and sadly laugh at the mess they would become.

Doctor_M

Certified Mad Scientist
    MDS Supporter
    You hit the nail on the head. Liberalism really is a mental disease. I wish there was a country we could send them all to where they could launch their liberal utopia so in a few years the rest of us could point at them and sadly laugh at the mess they would become.

I vote for Venezuela... it should be completely disarmed soon ;) Barring that, North Korea :thumbsup:

Czechnologist

Concerned Citizen
    Mar 9, 2016

^^^ This 100% The problem nowadays is that it has become socially acceptable to bash hunters but what the idiots bashing them fail to understand/accept is that most hunters are more environmentally conscious than they'll ever be in their wildest dreams. I don't think I've ever met a hunter who wasn't also a conservationist at-heart.

Doctor_M

Certified Mad Scientist
    MDS Supporter
    I get some vegetarians and vegans having strong opinions about hunting... at least they are consistent in their beliefs and I can respect that even if I don't agree with them.... the ones that get me are the anti hunters who proudly go to the Safeway and buy steak and pork roasts thinking that they somehow magically fall off the animal. My wife's best friend is one of those. Drives me crazy.

W2D

Ultimate Member
    Dec 2, 2015
    Escaped MD for FL
    One lesson here is to make sure your photos stay private, or for friends only, rather than invite the libturds to whip themselves into a frenzy... wait a sec, maybe that's a good thing! :lol2:

eruby

Confederate Jew
    MDS Supporter
    Geoffrey weeps. :D

160817_gma_macedo2_0730_16x9_992.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88