• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CanDoEZ

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 23, 2008
    SoMD
    Probably should have done this awhile ago. In case you’ve missed it, there is a thread in IP section regarding them going out of business, moving to VA... who knows. They’ve gone dark and have not been responsive to say the least.

I have a form 4 pending since March for approval for a fully paid suppressor. Since the form 4’s have the current address, will amendments need required and resubmission? I’ve never had the process interrupted midstream before. Not to mention the notifications, stamp mailing issues and actually taking possession of an NFA item with possibly soon to be defunct FFL.

Any insight from the hive?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

CanDoEZ

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 23, 2008
    SoMD
    They will typically expedite those. I'd call them on Monday.

I had previously contacted both field agent and NFA branch a month ago, with response that until they get notified by FFL they are going out of business, they will not expedite. I will call again Monday though.

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County
    I had previously contacted both field agent and NFA branch a month ago, with response that until they get notified by FFL they are going out of business, they will not expedite. I will call again Monday though.

I'd imagine that the FFL would be required to notify the ATF when they move??
    FRom what I'm seeing on the other thread, one day very soon you will go by the store and it will be vacated. Maybe at that point the ATF would be willing to look into it

CanDoEZ

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 23, 2008
    SoMD
    Apparently they’ve now emptied out the store. I left voice mails with ATF this week but no reply yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

BigRick

Hooligan #15
    Aug 7, 2012
    Southern Maryland
    So I'm going to end all the BS right now before more rumors are spread! They are OUT OF BUSINESS! End of story! No Virginia no other locations period! Now the truth is that the gun safes that had all of your NFA items in them are in a public storage facility in Charlotte Hall. You can do with this info what you want! This is Johns number 301-237-8949 it was a good number as of 2 weeks ago. This is Dad's Number (John also) 240-346-1727 again a valid number as of 2 weeks ago. Mom and Dads address has been posted. You have all the info needed to proceed with no more rumors and other BS. My advice to everyone today is the same it was several weeks ago get a Lawyer if they owe you money. John quit Gym Ratz 2 months ago and now sells insurance in VA. His family never had COVID the didn't pay they vendors.

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    So I'm going to end all the BS right now before more rumors are spread! They are OUT OF BUSINESS! End of story! No Virginia no other locations period! Now the truth is that the gun safes that had all of your NFA items in them are in a public storage facility in Charlotte Hall. You can do with this info what you want! This is Johns number 301-237-8949 it was a good number as of 2 weeks ago. This is Dad's Number (John also) 240-346-1727 again a valid number as of 2 weeks ago. Mom and Dads address has been posted. You have all the info needed to proceed with no more rumors and other BS. My advice to everyone today is the same it was several weeks ago get a Lawyer if they owe you money. John quit Gym Ratz 2 months ago and now sells insurance in VA. His family never had COVID the didn't pay they vendors.

Holy sheep chit that sucks for a lot of people

Darkemp

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 18, 2009
    Marylandistan
    Holy sheep chit that sucks for a lot of people

And of course the same bureaucracy that grinds the ATF to a snails pace will slow all inquiries into this issue which seems significant. I can only imagine the frustration those waiting or out of $$$ from this are facing. I hope these a$$hats get their due in court.

Mightydog

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter

Really? Selling insurance? Hope he doesn’t collect the premiums.

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County
    Anybody that's owed anything needs to contact them ASAP and get what they can now. If they file for bankrupcty a lot of folks will be SOL

IX-3

Aug 21, 2018
    Eastern Shore, MD
    I'm curious if anyone purchased any of the full auto's he had a while back and if so have they been transferred yet or are they still in the safe too?

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    If this goes to bankruptcy, you guys are screwed. Unsecured debt holders - and that's you - are last in line. Lawyer up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom