• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    Winfield/Taylorsville in Carroll
    This is one of those old religious laws that just hasn't been repealed. I'd be more amazed if you could find me someone actually charged with this.

U must have a lot of time.

Learned about both laws in Crim law class the first semester of law school. Complete piles of BS, and that was back in 1995. I have no idea why it is so hard for the legislators just to repeal this stuff before some LEO gets his/her crimes all screwed up.

Bisondice

Ultimate Member
    Dec 26, 2012
    Hagerstown
    images

She wasn't happy with the news:)

defygravity

May 5, 2012
    Baltimore County
    This is one of those old religious laws that just hasn't been repealed. I'd be more amazed if you could find me someone actually charged with this.

U must have a lot of time.

IIRC, a while back some pedophile was charged with it because they wanted to make a point and throw everything they could at him.

Can't find the story because I don't have the time/ all the gins I search for probably draws enough attention without the search on pedos...

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

amoebicmagician

Samopal Goblin
    Dec 26, 2012
    Columbia, MD
    you've got to be freaking kidding me! Just goes to show you they can look hard enough and find SOMETHING to take your guns away for if they just try hard enough.

I hate this damn state. Which is bizarre, because I also love it, and don't want it turned over to the damned idiots who are screwing everything up.

I went on to "liberal and proud" on facebook today, to try to talk some sense into them, and I will be god DAMNED if it didn't sound like a fascist rally!

They immediately classified me as an enemy so they didn't have to listen to what I was saying and make any changes that would require any work- and then when I wouldn't get mad they started name calling and accusing me of being like hitler!

Crazy times we live in.

Saginaw

Jan 13, 2013
    Fort Meade, Odenton
    From the "How Else Can I Accidentally Lose My Firearms?" department:

2010 Maryland Code
    CRIMINAL LAW
    TITLE 3 - OTHER CRIMES AGAINST THE PERSON
    Subtitle 3 - Sexual Crimes

Without taking a detour into beastiality-land, oral sex between consenting adults carries a maximum penalty that is comparable to Attempted Poisoning or 2nd Degree Assault. And since the penalty has the potential to exceed two years, you lose your firearms (per the BATF:)

Rather puts a damper on Steak and BJ day (which, btw, was yesterday.)

:lol:
    So I guess this voids out Gay Marriage:innocent0 and who is checking? and who is watching all the F...King S..king the perv patrol!!!

confiscation begins http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...gskk-X_uAb9qNH1XH1dGVww&bvm=bv.43828540,d.dmg

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    But think it thru, it would be a good thing for us if Gansler tried it. We could get major traction and support from all the big time Gay Rights groups. " Evil State trying to take away Civil Rights targeting Gays ! "

Remember 2A is a Civil Right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom