Revealing Your Arsenals (Or Lack Thereof)

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Darkemp

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 18, 2009
    Marylandistan
    The Government isn't the only reason I don't feel easy about pictures that are captioned "look at all the cool guns I got" on a local website

All the more reason for as much investment in home security as in home defense. Make it clearly a difficult target to the observer.

2ndMDRebel

Ultimate Member
    Feb 13, 2008
    Hope they don't ban my weapons of war, a Pattern 1853 Enfield and Model 1861 Springfield rifled muskets.

JoeyBimmer

Jul 22, 2020
    Eldersburg MD
    There were a couple of other threads where this could have gone, but decided to make a new one rather than hijack another one.

Things are weird right now, and we all know it. We've all got that uneasy feelings in our collective 2A loving gut. Norton made that great post the other day about being careful what we say because there are bad actors among us.

So is anyone else wary about posting pics of the firearms we have? Or revealing the number of legal (esp legally unregistered) firearms we have?

I've got a bad feeling about the next 4 years of Orwellianism coming our way

I have always been this way with my weapons because I really just don't want people I don't know in person knowing what I have and where it is. If you meet me personally maybe I'll tell you what I do.

Opsec

JChris

Jan 10, 2021
    Clarksburg
    There were a couple of other threads where this could have gone, but decided to make a new one rather than hijack another one.

Things are weird right now, and we all know it. We've all got that uneasy feelings in our collective 2A loving gut. Norton made that great post the other day about being careful what we say because there are bad actors among us.

So is anyone else wary about posting pics of the firearms we have? Or revealing the number of legal (esp legally unregistered) firearms we have?

I've got a bad feeling about the next 4 years of Orwellianism coming our way

I think we have left off the "who's watching the watchers" phase & entered the "do we have enough watchers" phase

Mr.Blue

Living In A Bizarro World
    Nov 21, 2011
    Miserable in MD
    Here’s my Arsenal.

Attachments

• E6CDC2B0-4DAA-4486-ABB8-E42C8A2BA6F1.jpg
      E6CDC2B0-4DAA-4486-ABB8-E42C8A2BA6F1.jpg
      45.8 KB · Views: 545
    • FD2D16BA-AABB-4D49-ABF7-C3026C7C2F12.jpg
      FD2D16BA-AABB-4D49-ABF7-C3026C7C2F12.jpg
      83.9 KB · Views: 543
    • 77B1DF46-3474-46BA-927F-4D31B85CAC59.jpg
      77B1DF46-3474-46BA-927F-4D31B85CAC59.jpg
      69.4 KB · Views: 544

ToolAA

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 17, 2016
    God's Country
    The attack on the 2A is subterfuge. Guns are 200 year old technology. The most dangerous weapons in your arsenal are you mind and your voice. You most likely hold the weapon of the future In your hand now, as you read my post.

The most powerful ammo made right now is a “thumbs-down” emoji.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    The attack on the 2A is subterfuge. Guns are 200 year old technology. The most dangerous weapons in your arsenal are you mind and your voice. You most likely hold the weapon of the future In your hand now, as you read my post.

The most powerful ammo made right now is a “thumbs-down” emoji.

And if you are watching they are taking our voice away right at this moment and i am wondering what is next .:mad54:

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    Welder sorry if this feels inappropriate not my point whatsoever. Perhaps this was better never brought up. Apologies

Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk

The media attacks gun owners 24/7 they are banning online at this moment Conservative groups and individuals , other social media platforms , gun groups or 2A groups , they are more then likely looking over this forum .

You don't need to be sorry to me , i am just a spoke in a wheel . I have worked my ass off done the right things in life .
    I have bought things legally from 40 years ago as a hobby just as anyone else may love to buy Star Wars gear .

The Pursuit of Happiness is those things "I" enjoy , i don't push my beliefs on anyone else and that is why i am here with like minded folks .

I am not upset at you , but i am apprehensive in the climate of the last few years and more right now .
    We need folks that will maybe speak up change how people feel about us . I would rather have you on our side to be honest .

namrelio

Ultimate Member
    Aug 14, 2013
    Frederick Co. Virginia
    You remember awhile back after one of the school shootings some wanted to arm the teachers. A couple dems came up with the idea of arming the teachers with staplers, and handing out bags of canned goods to throw at the shooter. :lol2:

So long story short, my arsenal is in my pantry. :innocent0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom