• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RJRjr

Aug 26, 2017
    cecil county
    Hello all. Been visiting this forum for a couple years and figured I would join . I love reading this forum and appreciate all that I have learned from it. I've lived in cecil most of my life I'm 48. I live a few miles from elk neck range. The range and the dragstrip are my favorite places in cecil. Nice to be part of Maryland Shooters.

kraftyone

Mar 9, 2013
    Welcome I'm from your neck of the woods enjoy the friendship and knowledge shared on the board

Dave MP

Retired USA
    Jun 13, 2010
    Farmland, PA
    [FONT=&quot]Welcome, from Dundalk!
    [FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT] Take a look at these [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]helpful[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot] links – LOTS of [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]amazing[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot] info!

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]FORUM RULES[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]P[/FONT]lease consider donating to help [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Fight Maryland's HQ[FONT=&quot]L[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

SB 281:
    [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]A detailed summary for non-lawyers[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Legal Defense Thread[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Range Etiquette and Staying Safe[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Admin News and Announcements[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Gun Rights and Legislation[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Industry Partners[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]MD Shooters Firearms Map[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Acronym list[/FONT][/FONT]

RJRjr

Aug 26, 2017
    cecil county
    I go there mostly after work later in the day,sometimes during the day if I take a day off. I have never gone on the weekend. Usually not crowded when I go, sometimes i'm the only one there. Never had any problems there other than a--holes leaving their trash for someone else to pick up. Gets pretty crowded on the weekend.

RJRjr

Aug 26, 2017
    cecil county
    I would love to find somewhere else to shoot. I have never shot past 100 yds. I would also like to try shooting steel. Elk neck is the only place I've ever shot. Been shooting since 2008.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA

Attachments

• msi_welcome.jpg
      msi_welcome.jpg
      30.2 KB · Views: 82

ToolAA

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 17, 2016
    God's Country
    I would love to find somewhere else to shoot. I have never shot past 100 yds. I would also like to try shooting steel. Elk neck is the only place I've ever shot. Been shooting since 2008.

Check out Alexanders Sporting Farm alexanderssportingfarmllc.com Not too far south of you. I have a friend who is a member there. I think you can shoot out to 600yds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom