• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    Which do you mean? The only one that is truly offensive and condescending is still up.

And which one might that be? Just because it is offensive and condescending to you does not mean that the Admins/Mods feel the same way. It is their house, and their rules. If they feel the need to leave something up that upsets you, you need to look beyond how it affects you, and see the "offensive" post as how it fits in the thread.

I have had a lot of my posts deleted over the years and not once have I complained, because I knew why they were deleted, when I looked further down the thread. Of the same token, the Admins/Mods have left up posts that pissed me off to no end, but I chose to be an adult and get over it.

This forum is not going to be run the way you want it to be run, it is run in the manner that the Admins/Mods choose to do so. We are pretty much left to our own devices, and the management only steps in, if they need to. The community polices itself relatively well.

Worst nightmare

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Feb 18, 2017
    And which one might that be? Just because it is offensive and condescending to you does not mean that the Admins/Mods feel the same way. It is their house, and their rules. If they feel the need to leave something up that upsets you, you need to look beyond how it affects you, and see the "offensive" post as how it fits in the thread.

I have had a lot of my posts deleted over the years and not once have I complained, because I knew why they were deleted, when I looked further down the thread. Of the same token, the Admins/Mods have left up posts that pissed me off to no end, but I chose to be an adult and get over it.

This forum is not going to be run the way you want it to be run, it is run in the manner that the Admins/Mods choose to do so. We are pretty much left to our own devices, and the management only steps in, if they need to. The community polices itself relatively well.

Maybe you should read the post first because your post is only valid in generalities. It's in my intro thread so his post doesn't fit the thread. It's only meant to attack someone new.

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    Maybe you should read the post first because your post is only valid in generalities. It's in my intro thread so his post doesn't fit the thread. It's only meant to attack someone new.

Look buddy, I asked you which one it was that upsets you, because I realistically can't see what you are claiming. Either post up what it was that upsets you, or we are done here and you have just been getting yourself pissed off over nothing this entire time.

Attacking me in my post (or anybody in one of their posts), for trying to give perspective on how things work on MDS isn't a smart thing to do either. That is a surefire way to alienate a lot of members that would have been willing to talk to you and/or offer advice.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007

Look guy, no one knows you from Adam. We can only read what you type. If you have a strange sense of humor, none of us know you enough to know you're trying to be humorous.

But truthfully, I have seen anything that you've posted as being humorous. I see a thin skinned snowflake that really doesn't know where he belongs on this forum. Slow down, take your time. Get to know the folks here and give us time to get to know you.

Unless you do this, you're not going to enjoy your stay or your stay is going to be very short. Nobody has been rude to you, but I can't say the same for some of your posts.

We're like a band of brothers here. We will fight with each other, but don't let someone come in here and pick on one of us. You will not like the response.

Slow down, this is just a gun forum. This isn't a place where you're going to find the meaning of life.

Worst nightmare

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Feb 18, 2017
    Look buddy, I asked you which one it was that upsets you, because I realistically can't see what you are claiming. Either post up what it was that upsets you, or we are done here and you have just been getting yourself pissed off over nothing this entire time.

Attacking me in my post (or anybody in one of their posts), for trying to give perspective on how things work on MDS isn't a smart thing to do either. That is a surefire way to alienate a lot of members that would have been willing to talk to you and/or offer advice.

Really ? I didn't attack you. You're taking everything the wrong way. And I told you, it's the post in the intro thread of mine.

GHETTO BLASTER

May 27, 2013
    Everyone needs to stop calling each other "guy" it's like a alternate universe of South Park canadiens in here!

Worst nightmare

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Feb 18, 2017
    Look guy, no one knows you from Adam. We can only read what you type. If you have a strange sense of humor, none of us know you enough to know you're trying to be humorous.

But truthfully, I have seen anything that you've posted as being humorous. I see a thin skinned snowflake that really doesn't know where he belongs on this forum. Slow down, take your time. Get to know the folks here and give us time to get to know you.

Unless you do this, you're not going to enjoy your stay or your stay is going to be very short. Nobody has been rude to you, but I can't say the same for some of your posts.

We're like a band of brothers here. We will fight with each other, but don't let someone come in here and pick on one of us. You will not like the response.

Slow down, this is just a gun forum. This isn't a place where you're going to find the meaning of life.

I get it but what hrdwk posted against me was uncalled for.

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV

Well said. I think I remember somebody saying the same thing to me all those years ago and I didn't heed the advice till after I made a serious mistake. Hindsight being 20/20 , I should have listened back when the advice was given, because I know I pissed off a lot of people back in the day.

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    She's already taunting me,eh!
    Your wife already told you about the conversations we had? Oh crap, either I did a corporal act of mercy by helping her, or I'm a dead man. On second thought I know I'm a dead man, if she is taunting you already. 2:

Seriously though, when you figure out what is going on, drop me a PM and we'll get a day set up so you can get some hands on time or to pick my brain.

GHETTO BLASTER

May 27, 2013
    Your wife already told you about the conversations we had? Oh crap, either I did a corporal act of mercy by helping her, or I'm a dead man. On second thought I know I'm a dead man, if she is taunting you already. 2:

Seriously though, when you figure out what is going on, drop me a PM and we'll get a day set up so you can get some hands on time or to pick my brain.

She won't tell me anything! She asked me how to post pics in a PM and I saw she was PMing you and I asked what for and she told me to mind my business but it might be for me. I guess we'll see but I've read your posts over my time here so I think I have an idea but who knows with her...

tdt91

I will miss you my friend
    Apr 24, 2009
    Abingdon
    I don't know how to quote a post from one thread into another. It's by hrdwk in the intro thread.

Hey Worst Nightmare, I found what you are talking about and if you read into anything he said then this must be your first go around outside your mothers womb. I mean really, are you 10 years old and been bullied all your life so you take offense to everything? It sounds to me like you need to grow up, fast! Maybe he is on to something and you are trying to cover because why else would you get all bent out of shape about it. Maybe you're a lefty trying to catch someone in a no no. I don't know but you're response seems odd.

Below is what he said and then you replying to him. BTW, you do know how to copy and paste don't you?

Quote:
    Originally Posted by HRDWRK View Post
    Well you have awoke some old threads today!
    Looking to sell or to gain insight into the secret world?

Or do you have any bills you need help with?

Wow, this selling thing seems to be a big deal, why does everyone keep asking about this? No, I have nothing to sell!

And what does my bills have to do with anything?
    Worst nightmare is online now Report Post

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom