• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ski169

May 28, 2012
    Looks like I wasn't the only one who was disappointed. I ordered mine probably 3 hours after this thread started. Not to mention, being in Alaska puts me 4 hours behind. Ordered 7 along with a few M1A mags since those are pretty scarce. Got the email and the shipping notice the end of last week. Box arrived today with the M1A mags and the invoice having "out of stock" hand written on it. The only reason I ordered the M1A mags was because I was ordering the Pmags. It would have been nice to receive an email letting me know they sold out so I wouldn't pay $50 shipping. Kinda pissed but life goes on and I did get something else I needed (although at one hell of a mark up). Oh well. Just wasn't fast enough. Congratulations to those that got em.

gutshootem

Feb 27, 2013
    Calvert
    Hopefully this doesnt get me in trouble because my post count isnt up to 50 yet. I bought a bunch of 20 rounders for $25 at a show last month and just got a backorder of 30 rounders filled. If anyone that missed out wants a couple and is close to Gaithersburg, shoot me a pm. Just looking to get back what I paid.

Mods: if you consider this a violation please delete.

Right2Carry

Feb 27, 2009
    District 32
    Just received my cancelled - out of stock notice, bummer.

Just curious, does your last name start with a "P" or any other character following the P? I'm wondering if they are cancelling all Maryland orders. Going through the orders alphabetically and cancelling them, because I ordered 10 minutes after post.

Ski169

May 28, 2012
    Think they are just out of stock or got swamped and said f it. I'm in Alaska and the shipped my M1A mags minus the Pmags. Some kind of email notice would have been appreciated. I'm an M by the way if that matters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SparkyKoT

Latest threads

Top Bottom