• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Xshot

Ultimate Member
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 14, 2013
    Pasadena, MD
    I just saw this on Sigs website last night and think it needs to be my next gun purchase. Anyone see one in person yet? There's a few YT videos on it and it seems like everyone loves it. Looks like a great IDPA gun. It was mentioned in the latest IDPA email newsletter.

Czechnologist

Concerned Citizen
    Mar 9, 2016
    I just saw this on Sigs website last night and think it needs to be my next gun purchase. Anyone see one in person yet? There's a few YT videos on it and it seems like everyone loves it. Looks like a great IDPA gun. It was mentioned in the latest IDPA email newsletter.

Dan at BBP had one recently. I don't imagine it's still there, though, but it was about the same price as a Walther Q5 Match IIRC.

Neot

Ultimate Member
    Mar 11, 2009
    South County
    They are coming to do a product demo the middle of the month for my agency so I'll get to handle it then. Lots of hype behind this gun.

GolfR

Ultimate Member
    Oct 20, 2016
    Columbia MD
    It looks like a nice gun, I'm sure it's going to take some tweaking to get the trigger to "great" level. Unfortunately, the 320 design just isn't the best format for competition (in my opinion) because of the high bore axis. Follow up shots just aren't going to be as quick as they with a CZ or other heavier gun.

smdub

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 14, 2012
    MoCo
    I know two people w them. I've now shot it. Meh. The trigger needs work. I think the CZ is a superior race gun. I'm waiting on a shadow 2 in blue. I've fingerbanged one but not shot that. Shouldn't be too different than my tactical sports.

TheGunnyRet

Ultimate Member
    Mar 27, 2014
    Falling Waters, WV
    CZ P09 "Clone"...though I have read and researched it a pretty nice shooter...I like the 45acp Model but they don't have a Romeo Model in 45acp...so I'm just standing by.

Minuteman

BANNED!!!

Very cool, thanks for the heads up, this is first seen for me. :thumbsup:

Can't wait to shoot one!

Looks great; almost like they took the tapered slide from CZ, dimensions look reminiscent of the P07. You decide.

P-07:
    1-17-400x282.jpg

X-Series:
    p3230-xseries.jpg

x2QMi6-iG50

judah7

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 18, 2017
    I don't like it, the magazine's holding 21 rounds is cool and all but the gun is ugly and with how much the magazine's stick out the bottom is ugly.

The x carry looks okay but there's no need for me to spend 1k on a gun that's not going to out shoot a XD or M&P/ Ruger etc.

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    Is it also modular like the P320? I'm guessing not, see no mention of it.

It is. The fire control unit has the serial number. The serial number can be seen on the cut out window on the lower.

We all will expect 3 separate replies to this one response. With videos and more pictures of course.

Attachments

• 320hand.jpg
      320hand.jpg
      44.5 KB · Views: 449

Name Taken

Ultimate Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    Central
    I don't like it, the magazine's holding 21 rounds is cool and all but the gun is ugly and with how much the magazine's stick out the bottom is ugly.

The x carry looks okay but there's no need for me to spend 1k on a gun that's not going to out shoot a XD or M&P/ Ruger etc.

It is marketed as a competition gun...they are all typically ugly as function over form and all that stuff.

They cut the backstrap differently but if it fits my hands like a normal 320 I wouldn't want it. The normal 320 sits higher than my 2340 and seemed much higher than my 229. No thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom