• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Redneck

Ultimate Member
    Jan 29, 2007
    Sparrows Point
    Of course China wants to disarm us, that way when they take complete control of us during an invasion there will be no resistance. At least isn't that why the Japanese backed off in WW2?

Brown Cow

Feb 4, 2011
    Perry Hall, Maryland
    Who is China to tell us to drop our guns? They would be an extension of Japan if it wasn't for us bailing them out in WWII. They were completely defeated until we came in a pushed the Japs out. Our second ammendment right is the only reason that Japan never invaded our country during WWII, and I believe it has kept us safe from invasions on US soil since then. No one is stupid enough to invade a country that has 310 million firearms owned by it's citizen..it would be suicide.

Furious George

May 10, 2010
    F.O.A.D!

300px-Tianasquare.jpg

newmuzzleloader

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 14, 2009
    joppa
    Of course China wants to disarm us, that way when they take complete control of us during an invasion there will be no resistance. At least isn't that why the Japanese backed off in WW2?

"You cannot invade mainland America There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass" Isoroku Yamamoto, Japanese Admiral

Mar 19, 2011
    Wake up is right!

They already OWN our fiscal future, why not our physical future too ? It's one thing to be a slave to the economy, but once you're forced to comply at the point of a gun, it takes on a whole new meaning. :mad54:

WAKE UP AMERICA !!!

Although in my opinion we should oppose any influence by this communist country some people may say China only owns about $1.2 Trillion of U.S debt out of the $14+ Trillion and that is not that bad. Another way to look at it would be as United States citizens we only own less than a Trillion Dollars of that but owe all of it.

The fiscal issue aside China is more of a threat to our country than most of us wold like to admit. There are 100's to 1000's of daily cyber attacks on our countries entire infrastructure from the electricity grid to communications systems. Although most are unsuccessful and just breaching exercises a lot more than the U.S government would admit to are successful. I'll let you think about what could happen with control over these systems.

I don't participate in panic posting or adding to the fire on forums but I love this country and we are not headed in the right direction. Things need to change. As long as we have people in congress who are either unwilling or unable to get the things that their citizens demand of them, not to mentions most of their hidden agendas, things will not change.

There needs to be a fundamental change in the system and it is going to take more than electing politicians and expecting them to somehow change things in a broken system. I for one think that its gonna take something as dramatic as mass protests through the country. If one thing I've learned in this short time on this planet is that good things don't comes easy. We love this country, what it stands for and it's citizen's freedom. We have to fight to keep it that way.

With all that said I realize I am nothing but a hypocrite because all I'm doing is talking about it. I honestly don't know where to start I just know we gotta start somewhere. :sad20:

WeaponsCollector

EXTREME GUN OWNER
    Mar 30, 2009
    Southern MD
    "Americans have the right and advantage of being armed -- unlike the citizens of other countries whose governments are afraid to trust the people with arms."

- James Madison

QuebecoisWolf

Ultimate Member
    May 14, 2008
    Anne Arundel
    Who is China to tell us to drop our guns? They would be an extension of Japan if it wasn't for us bailing them out in WWII. They were completely defeated until we came in a pushed the Japs out.

Uh... not exactly what happened. The Chinese theater of operations was the Ostfront of the Pacific. Why? Because at the time, China was in the middle of a civil war and much of the country was already armed and mobilized. Between the Nationalists, the Communists, and a million and one militias and warlords, the country was too big, too populous, and too heavily armed to fully conquer. Outside of the cities and military bases, the Japanese controlled almost none of China.

A better historical example would likely be the fact that the Chinese have extensive experience disarming their population, including the current Communist government.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Well, actually ...

Yes this makes sense. I bet Syria, Russia and a few other nations would like us all to give up our guns too.

Russians demand more liberal gun laws at home following Sandy Hook shooting

“In this shooting six teachers died, six people who could literally use only their hands to defend children,” said Maria Butina, the founder of Russia’s newest gun rights organization Right to Bear Arms. “The murderer planned this knowing that no one would be armed.”

It's a loosing battle for them, don't let it become a loosing battle for us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom