• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pro1742

Jan 19, 2013
    Carroll County
    My company with locations in Beltsville and Baltimore Md. is looking for a experienced heavy duty tow truck driver. You would be working for a very large private commerical truck fleet in business for over 44 years. Most of the tows would be towing our own highway fleet. There is very little recovery work. Most of the tows are local although sometimes it is necessary to go out of town to retrieve equipment. Driver must be on call every other week for night time tow calls.

Pay - $18-$23.00 per hour depending on experience and qualifcations. Full medical, dental and vision plans. 401k with company match. Paid vacation and sick leave.

Tow truck - Peterbuilt 379 Sleeper (Loaded) Caterpillar 3406C 425 HP, 13 Speed Trans, Challenger/Miller 35 ton wrecker body (loaded) full remotes and rear view cameras.

Requirements - Driver must have commerical class A drivers licence and have 2-3 years verifiable heavy duty experience. Must have a clean driving record. Must be able to pass DOT physical and drug test. Must be able to pass company road test.

If you are interested PM me to schedule a interview.

Last edited:
    Feb 28, 2013
    DOT has a physical?

Interesting.

Thread bump for you.

Yup. I have to get one every two years, which is the maximum interval. Shorter times can be dictated at the discretion of the administerin' physician.

I'd jump on this if I were in need.

FrankOceanXray

Ultimate Member
    Oct 29, 2008
    Always impressed by these guys. One thing to drive the usual class A truck...another thing to hook one and tow it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LikeThatHendrix

Latest threads

Top Bottom