• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 5cary

On the spreading edge of the butter knife.
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 30, 2007
    Sykesville, MD
    Just saw an article on the Spike's Tactical Crusader AR-15. Never heard of it before and a search of MDS brought up nothing.

The Blaze did an article on it today:

PHOTOS: Gun Maker Creates New AR-15 ‘That Would Never Be Able to Be Used by Muslim Terrorists’

- "features Psalm 144:1 etched into its magazine [well?]. The verse reads, “Blessed be the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle.”"

- also includes the Templar Long Cross, which the Orlando Sentinel reported was a symbol of the Christian Crusades

I thought it was an interesting idea. I'm not gonna quote the whole article, but it's alot of hyperbole...cool carbine though.

Attachments

• spikes.jpg
      spikes.jpg
      36.9 KB · Views: 681
    • spikes-2.jpg
      spikes-2.jpg
      29.6 KB · Views: 704

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    If you got one, would you leave as is or would you try to paint the cross and shield?

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    I would heat the lower and use red crayon on the cross and white crayon on the shield.

It is a cleaner job than paint and is extremely durable.

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    This would make a great 20" build with an older ACOG with the Bible Verses.

I remember the older threads here where people were all offended by them. It got hilarious when someone mentioned some surplus ACOG were a possibility, the butthurt members said "Where can I get one?".

5cary

MDS Supporter
    Dec 30, 2007
    Sykesville, MD
    Or Jews, apparently.

Why is that? Jews (that I know) are not religious fanatics hell bent on divine acts of terrorism. You can disagree politically, but most Israeli "aggression" is justified by national preservation rather than religious fervor. The quote referred to "Muslim terrorists". Are you specifying Jewish terrorists or just Jews in general potentially not "being able to use" one of these?

I'm neither a Muslim or a Jew, but I have no reason to believe that non-terrorist Jews or Muslims would not enjoy having one of these. I saw the quote as being directed at religious fanatics that would not want to be embarrassingly caught with one of these in front of their newly assigned 72 virgins.

But that's just my take on it...

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    Why is that? *snip* Are you specifying Jewish terrorists or just Jews in general potentially not "being able to use" one of these?
    The Crusaders slaughtered entire major Jewish communities on their way to go fight the Muslims in Israel. We mourn them every year on the 9th of Av. Screw the Crusaders, they were animals, and I'm glad the Turks put them down like the scum they were in the end. No Jew in his right mind would ever fight with a weapon with a Crusader's cross on it.

IDFInfantry

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Feb 21, 2013
    Nomad
    The Crusaders slaughtered entire major Jewish communities on their way to go fight the Muslims in Israel. We mourn them every year on the 9th of Av. Screw the Crusaders, they were animals, and I'm glad the Turks put them down like the scum they were in the end. No Jew in his right mind would ever fight with a weapon with a Crusader's cross on it.

I would if it means exterminating Muslim extremists! :party29:

IDFInfantry

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Feb 21, 2013
    Nomad
    Not to mention that I think this lower is badass and I will probably get one! My wife will certainly get a kick out of it! :lol:

5cary

MDS Supporter
    Dec 30, 2007
    Sykesville, MD
    Yeah, but you can do that with a gun that doesn't give a big **** you to thousands of dead Jews.

Grudge much? Amazing how there are Native Americans that fought (fight) for the U.S. after what they endured under the same flag.

Enjoy your 1000 year bitterness. Muslim extremists TODAY are slaughtering anyone they can get their hands on. And I'm betting the majority of those that would join a modern day Crusade are the biggest supporters of the Jewish State you'll find.

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    Grudge much? Amazing how there are Native Americans that fought (fight) for the U.S. after what they endured under the same flag.

Enjoy your 1000 year bitterness. Muslim extremists TODAY are slaughtering anyone they can get their hands on. And I'm betting the majority of those that would join a modern day Crusade are the biggest supporters of the Jewish State you'll find.

I agree.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom