• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Allen65

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 29, 2013
    Anne Arundel County
    Also, as a large primate, I think it's natural to forage for food every few minutes from sunup to sundown, so this whole business where the number of minutes allowed for lunch breaks is discriminating against my naturalness. Oh, and I also think it's natural to pee on that tree right outside the office's front door.

I have several coworkers who would probably start marking their territory, if they could get away with it.

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    I'm going to tell my principal that I identify as a beach bum and that I will from here on out be coming to work in sandals, cut off shorts and a Hawaiian shirt.

In my cultural traditions my people always walked round with huge swords and daggers. It would be racist not to allow me to do so at work.

1841DNG

Ultimate Member
    Apr 17, 2016
    In my cultural traditions my people always walked round with huge swords and daggers. It would be racist not to allow me to do so at work.

I don't know if you are joking but the Sikhs have won cases over this.

nedsurf

Ultimate Member
    Feb 8, 2013
    I don't know if you are joking but the Sikhs have won cases over this.

Yup. It was over the kirpan, a ceremonial dagger.

Makes for a “non threatening” work environment. My race/religion requires I go around with ammo bandoliers on my body. How will that work?

Must be the Church of John Moses Browning! Which branch the M1917, M1919, or M2?

The successful lawsuits involving wearing a colander on one's head for a driver's license photo for practitioners of the church of the flying spaghetti monster come to mind also. It might be a worthwhile endeavor to pursue this legal avenue for carry in states like Maryland and California.

bpm32

Nov 26, 2010
    I jumped straight into Page 3 of this thread and have no idea what’s going on.

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    On a wholesale level inventory seems to have been affected by this, seems like a lot has been directed out west before the deadline.

bpm32

Nov 26, 2010
    On the ground the CA FFLs hadn’t received any word of how this BS was supposed to happen as of a couple weeks ago. Literally zero mention. Hardly surprising though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom