• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 5cary

On the spreading edge of the butter knife.
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 30, 2007
    Sykesville, MD
    Just received an email.

based on information from law enforcement regarding possible criminal activity in the Eldersburg area, Liberty, Eldersburg, Piney Ridge, Freedom, Carrolltowne and Oklahoma Road have been placed on a modified lockdown.

Anyone know what's going on?

5cary

On the spreading edge of the butter knife.
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 30, 2007
    Sykesville, MD
    Yep. Someone mentioned the Susquehana bank, and I thought they were referring to the robbery a couple of weeks ago.

Damn. Eldersburg is slipping fast.

Half-cocked

Senior Meatbag
    Mar 14, 2006
    The suspects in last month's Susquehanna robbery, sporting a dapper orange fall fashion motif.

I try not to judge or laugh at people's physical appearance, but a couple of these clowns make it hard to not snicker just a little....

(And yes, before anyone asks, they're all from Baltimore.)

Attachments

• susquehanna-robbery-suspects.jpg
      susquehanna-robbery-suspects.jpg
      62.3 KB · Views: 355

spiffy

Oct 31, 2009
    and the Walmarts only been open a week! (guess those other guys couldn't wait)

Dave Greenberg

Oct 24, 2015
    Millersville
    The suspects in last month's Susquehanna robbery, sporting a dapper orange fall fashion motif.

I try not to judge or laugh at people's physical appearance, but a couple of these clowns make it hard to not snicker just a little....

I find this comment repulsive and insulting to my people. The orange jumpsuit people have been discriminated against for far too long.

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    hmmmm

looks sort of familiar...the donk on the left...or second from the right. take your pick.

battleship.png

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    wait, bank robbed and 6 schools were on lockdown?

I agree, that's whack!

I know what they will say, 'you can't be too safe when it comes to our children'. But that's not true, everyone draws a line somewhere, otherwise they should send a swat team to every school in a 200 mile radius and a swat team to all of them.

Seriously, how about allowing some teachers and administrators, who can pass a thorough background check, and have taken CCW and other training the ability to carry concealed (if/when they choice to do so) in our schools. Some places like Israel already do this.

Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right...

bonus!! check this: KvkfyYoLjho

jhcrab

Jun 28, 2012
    Howard Co.
    I agree, that's whack!

I know what they will say, 'you can't be too safe when it comes to our children'. But that's not true, everyone draws a line somewhere, otherwise they should send a swat team to every school in a 200 mile radius and a swat team to all of them.

Seriously, how about allowing some teachers and administrators, who can pass a thorough background check, and have taken CCW and other training the ability to carry concealed (if/when they choice to do so) in our schools. Some places like Israel already do this.

Agree, but what do you do if no teachers and/or administrators
    in a particular school support CCW ? Look for volunteer's ? (Sign me up !)

namrelio

Ultimate Member
    Aug 14, 2013
    Frederick Co. Virginia

All four suspects were white. They were wearing Halloween costumes.:innocent0

Aquaholic

Feb 6, 2013
    Middle River
    I agree, that's whack!

Agree, but what do you do if no teachers and/or administrators
    in a particular school support CCW ? Look for volunteer's ? (Sign me up !)

I'm sure there's a whole lot of out of work or underemployed veterans looking for a decent paying job who would love to do this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom