• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JoeBobOutfitters.com

Industry Partner
    Oct 20, 2010
    Hays, KS
    So I can get 4 bx-25 mags for 24.95 each and free shipping and use the coupon?

Coupon codes are applied pre-payment. Free shipping is applied on "net" amounts. So, you would need to order $120+ to get free shipping with the gearhog coupon to keep your net paid amount $90+. Also, just a note, these mags are in high demand and are not currently in stock. We've only been able to snag a few handfuls of them thus far.

lax

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2008
    Baldwin
    Coupon codes are applied pre-payment. Free shipping is applied on "net" amounts. So, you would need to order $120+ to get free shipping with the gearhog coupon to keep your net paid amount $90+. Also, just a note, these mags are in high demand and are not currently in stock. We've only been able to snag a few handfuls of them thus far.

the cert is already in my inbox :D

Got mine! Not sure I like the packing though.
    they sure did uses a lot of staples

Stevie Boy

Ultimate Member
    May 2, 2011
    Naples, FL and Ocean Pines, MD
    Should I be worried about firing any of my 1000 round of 9mm I bought from them?

If you are concerned, I'd suggest you send them an email (or call) to see what they say. My understanding is the same as the previous posts that it's only the one lot of 223 but it's not difficult to get an "official" answer if you want one. After all, there's no way any of us are going to know definitively.

06MegaCTD

Mar 16, 2009
    Hanover
    yeah the problem was i think some pistol powder getting into the .223 powder which causes big problems. If rifle powder was to get into pistol powder for pistol rounds it wouldn't be as catastrophic. The pistol rounds should be fine.

lax

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2008
    Baldwin
    been through 400 rounds of the 9mm so far. Its ok, bit dirty but hasnt caused any issues yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SrAIC

Latest threads

Top Bottom