• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Decoy

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 2, 2007
    Dystopia
    Steven Crowder gives anti gunners safety class, takes them to the range and then helps them "purchase" a firearm.

jrumann59

DILLIGAF
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 17, 2011
    He is a pretty good guy. the Pro-2A needs to do a shift, along with marches and rallies flip the script and get the fence sitters and parrots to range and expose them to the minutiae of firearms and the stuff normal gun owners go through.

Decoy

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 2, 2007
    Dystopia
    He is a pretty good guy. the Pro-2A needs to do a shift, along with marches and rallies flip the script and get the fence sitters and parrots to range and expose them to the minutiae of firearms and the stuff normal gun owners go through.

Agreed, educated individuals get it, the uneducated mob does not.

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    Kudos to the girls for at least having an open mind enough to go. This is how to recruit people over to our side, education.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    It's funny how we're talking about educating the populous towards gun safety and gun laws. But when I went to a Baltimore CITY high school. We had an after school program. A gun and hunter's safety course. It was so popular, that you had to be chosen to be in the class. There were always more students wanting to take the course than there were open slots. We're talking 1970's in Baltimore City. A vast difference than what is happening today.

The vilification of the firearm by the left has got to stop. Just like these girls, I have taught a ton of kids how to shoot and some came from the liberal capitals of the world, NJ and NYC. When they are taught the truth, kids can see where the lies are coming from. You don't have to sway their views, it's easy. Just tell them the truth.

I wish there was a way to make firearm safety a prerequisite class in high school and/or college.

Worgenski

Mar 2, 2013
    This video reminds me of when I took my brother's Chinese exchange student out shooting. He converted quickly.

Decoy

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 2, 2007
    Dystopia
    This video reminds me of when I took my brother's Chinese exchange student out shooting. He converted quickly.

I often to take skeptics or new shooters to the range on my dime. I think it is our duty as gun enthusiasts and supporters of the Second Amendment.

GOG-MD

Aug 23, 2017
    AA County
    Agreed, educated individuals get it, the uneducated mob does not.

Exactly. The vast majority of anti-gun people have never bought or even shot a firearm, and know nothing about them. Without any real information on which to base their opinions, they fill the vacuum with hysteria and misconceptions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom