• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mr. Ed

This IS my Happy Face
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2009
    Edgewater
    Very impressive video! Definitely loved the trigger finger control of the active shooter, as well as everybody else. Somebody was paying attention in class. :D

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    The shooter looks a little middle eastern-ish.
    Reminds me of a tee shirt I bought when my daughter attended Liberty U.
    s-l300.jpg

davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    it's too bad we have to prepare for stuff like this, especially for kids, at a place of learning, but it's great to have a defined plan in the event something bad happens. good on them. also great to allow carry for folks that choose to do so. also think their practices are a deterrent given their high publicity.

MikeTF

Ultimate Member
    I love living here. Liberty U is only an hour away. Of course my daughter decided to go to VaTech, an hour in the other direction. The people here are really good people (the locals). A high percentage of them carry and there are no stigmas about firearms. This is the bible belt and I don't mind it one bit!

mxrider

Former MSI Treasurer
    Aug 20, 2012
    Edgewater, MD
    Wife and I were just talking about sending our youngest there once he finished at AACC. He just started his first semester with I think 17 credits

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

POP57

Ultimate Member
    Apr 5, 2016
    Delaware
    I love living here. Liberty U is only an hour away. Of course my daughter decided to go to VaTech, an hour in the other direction. The people here are really good people (the locals). A high percentage of them carry and there are no stigmas about firearms. This is the bible belt and I don't mind it one bit!

I like the area to. The last time I was down was for a great aunts 95th birthday and that was at least 10 years ago...maybe longer. I'm thinking a road trip is in order.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Imagine, Common Sense being taught at a higher education center. Amazing. Should be taught at every place of employment too.

REDhed

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 22, 2016
    MO
    Not to quibble, but I carry for one reason, to defend me and mine, I am always armed and if have the choice to either fight or flee, I will flee every time. If I feel that either me or my loved ones are threatened with immediate harm, I will fire every round in their defense. If it is someone else's loved ones that are threatened, I'm sorry because I would still only use my weapon to save me and my loved ones.

Mako

MDS Supporter
    Feb 6, 2016
    ES of MD
    Rather proud of my Alma Mater, definitely politically incorrect, yet common sensibly correct.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    What does that have to do with the University policy of allowing CCW carry on campus and being proactive in training their students how to handle a shooter on campus?

fishertodd

ΜΟΛΏΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    May 12, 2013
    As a parent of a 2015 employed graduate and another who is a current Junior, I love this University, for this and a multitude of other reasons!!!

HailVon

Jan 1, 2015
    Northern Indiana
    My older bro graduated from there a few years ago, and its definitely a pretty nice area to visit including the places around it like the mountains and natural bridge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom