Is $376.20 Shipped a Good Deal for an Aimpoint Pro Patrol Rifle Optic?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Boom Boom

Hold my beer. Watch this.
    Jul 16, 2010
    Carroll
    It's good. Not great. Best I've seen (recently gone by) that's not part of a combo deal is $350.

dontpanic

Ultimate Member
    Jul 7, 2013
    Timonium
    After - but no shipping either

Thanks. Very tempting. I'm still looking at the used m2's that have been showing up on ebay. They are averaging about $260. eBay just makes me nervous, I spotted a fake m2 there today. Seller was from Middle River.

QM2

Nov 27, 2013
    Maryland
    Anything below 400 is good.... Take advantage now since you don't know when the next good deal may pop up. That's the sight I use, and it's worth the money.

armed ferret

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Sep 23, 2008
    McDoogal's
    PRO = patrol rifle optic.

You don't need to have it twice in the title.

it's like saying "ATM machine". Automated Teller Machine machine? Aimpoint PRO = Aimpoint Patrol Rifle Optic. It doesn't mean professional. But to answer your question, yes, 376 is a decent price for an Aimpoint Patrol Rifle Optic Patrol Rifle Optic. ;)

dreadpirate

Ultimate Member
    Mar 7, 2010
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    PRO = patrol rifle optic.

You don't need to have it twice in the title.

it's like saying "ATM machine". Automated Teller Machine machine? Aimpoint PRO = Aimpoint Patrol Rifle Optic. It doesn't mean professional. But to answer your question, yes, 376 is a decent price for an Aimpoint Patrol Rifle Optic Patrol Rifle Optic. ;)

I realized that when watching a You Tube review and the guy showed the box with the acronym on it. :) I just pasted in what Optics Planet had - but should have realized the connection.

I did order one by the way. Wife does not know it yet, but she is getting it for me for Christmas. :D

armed ferret

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Sep 23, 2008
    McDoogal's
    yeah, mine doesn't realize it yet, but she bought me a .17HMR for next year's prairie dog hilarity. :D

now i just need to get 200-300 rounds of ammo every time i see some go available between now and then, and i might have enough for the rimfire portion of our activities. :D

it's getting .224 bullets for my SPR for the same activity (can't just take ONE rifle....sometimes they pop up at 300-400 yards) that's gonna take a little more prowess

A1Uni

Ultimate Member
    Aug 28, 2012
    I have one left, an overrun form a previous large agency purchase. A bit more than your mail order item, but here ready to go. $389.00

ken792

Ultimate Member
    Sep 2, 2011
    Fairfax, VA
    Mine was $348.50 shipped from LA Police Gear when they had it at $410 and there was a 15% off coupon.

For Black Friday, LAPG had a 15% off coupon as well, but the price on the PRO's had gone up to $420. Still, it was $356 shipped.

radial

Nov 23, 2011
    Boyds
    At LA Police Gear right now, they are running a 12% off sale. Free shipping, no tax, $369.59. Merry Christmas to me :)

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    At LA Police Gear right now, they are running a 12% off sale. Free shipping, no tax, $369.59. Merry Christmas to me :)

LA Police gear is crack.
    They could've given me one for free and still made money on all the other stuff I've purchased since then. I'm a sucker for their sales. I find myself shopping for stuff I had no idea I wanted.

mranaya

Task Force Sunny, 2009
    Jun 19, 2011
    Hanover MD
    Bullets.com has the Aimpoint PRO for $345 plus $9 shipping. I just back-ordered one. I use their grizzly.com site for woodworking, and Grizzly just included a flyer for their new branch, bullets.com. Best price I've seen yet. I was also considering an Eotech XPS2-0, for the open, non-tube access but am going for the Aimpoint for battery life, after getting some good advice on MDS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom