• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DEX

scruffy-lookin nerfherder
    Aug 16, 2013
    Glen Burnie, MD
    Still about twice as much as it would cost if that amount was (could be found to be) bought @ WM. Still, pretty decent deal considering how much it's been going for online recently.

ken792

Ultimate Member
    Sep 2, 2011
    Fairfax, VA
    Still about twice as much as it would cost if that amount was (could be found to be) bought @ WM. Still, pretty decent deal considering how much it's been going for online recently.

Really, twice that? I was paying $5.27/20 at Walmart in August. Even pre panic in 2011, it was $4.95/20.

Dukes Defense

Oct 2, 2012
    Shipping is $20 so its about 0.274 cents a round for steel case throw aways, about 0.10 a round less expensive than brass. But after More Expensive than Hell gouged people relentlessly during the panic, I'll pass and buy at Walmart when its back in stock.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    CTD was pretty bad. My favorite thing they had was the $4,000 LE6920. But, they had them in stock. If the federal legislation to ban evil black guns had legs that prob would have been a fair price.

amoebicmagician

Samopal Goblin
    Dec 26, 2012
    Columbia, MD
    screw cheaper than dirt, I hate those bastids

Not only that, but that's a little more than 20 cents a round for steel cased Tulammo, whose polymer coating is crap, and doesn't seal their primers or case necks.

For almost the same exact price (~29 cents) AIM surplus had PPU brass cased .223 not long ago.

Prvi Partizan may not be the VERY BEST ammo, but it's two steps up from PMC bronze, and it groups great out of my mini-14 and ARs, whereas Tula does not.

If they have that price for Wolf Gold brass cased, or Polyformance steel cased, I MIGHT be tempted to order some...

But probably not, CTD has screwed me too many times now.

Like the time I ordered a whole bunch of 20 round PMags from them, and two of them showed up cracked- now I'm not sure if it was the postage carrier or CTD, but since the box it came in was pristine, I'm going to go with CTD, and even if it WASN'T, it's still their job to make it right by me.

Anyways, they told me they couldn't replace the magazines, nor would they refund my money because when the magazines left the warehouse they were sure that they were intact, and they suggested I take it up with the postage carrier.

So yeah, they can go F*** themselves

tinydata

Jul 29, 2011
    Potomac
    I ordered 2,000 rounds of this earlier tonight and the website told me it was in stock.

Lo and behold, I receive an email 40 minutes later claiming its backordered and I have to wait.

I'm cancelling my order and taking my business elsewhere. That kind of stuff is not very honest.

wesser1

Dec 19, 2012
    Havre de Grace
    That's $105 too much for me. Yup, if it were $10 for 500 rounds I'd buy it. That's what I think of Cheaper Than Diamonds. Only way they get my money is if I know for a fact they're taking a loss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom