• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • brownspotz

Ultimate Member
    Oct 22, 2013
    Nogain nor Palloser cares about your 2a rights period. thats a fact, if you want 2a rights...get out of MD period. simple solution to a simple problem.

fred2207

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 14, 2013
    PG
    Nogain nor Palloser cares about your 2a rights period. thats a fact, if you want 2a rights...get out of MD period. simple solution to a simple problem.

Two more years--just as soon as my wife retires, leaving this sh%$t hole... Maybe Hogans goat will run for governor, next term...

If you didn't see this coming, you aren't paying attention. When it comes to Maryland gun laws and a potential SHALL ISSUE law in this state, there are far too many optimists here...ask yourself...what has all your optimism got you? Almost nothing...while the liberals (and now the Republican governor) laugh in your face...Still think letter writing, quoting statistics and holding rallies are going to get you what you want?

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    If you didn't see this coming, you aren't paying attention. When it comes to Maryland gun laws and a potential SHALL ISSUE law in this state, there are far too many optimists here...ask yourself...what has all your optimism got you? Almost nothing...while the liberals (and now the Republican governor) laugh in your face...Still think letter writing, quoting statistics and holding rallies are going to get you what you want?

While I agree the letter writing, stats and rallies are a total waste, what is it that you propose? Move away?

redeemed.man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2013
    HoCo
    While I agree the letter writing, stats and rallies are a total waste, what is it that you propose? Move away?
    Move away is certainly a consideration, if only I could get my wife to agree. I must admit I am jealous when folks like Bolts Rock and snallygaster get to freedom. Congrats guys.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

eruby

Confederate Jew
    MDS Supporter
    Well... bye...
    :D

CurlyBill.jpg

Bertfish

Throw bread on me
    Mar 13, 2013
    White Marsh, MD

Not all of us simply have the option to flee for another land, as much as we may want to.

SWO Daddy

Ultimate Member
    Jun 18, 2011
    I know there's people here who love this state (I was born and raised here myself), but this state doesn't love you.

If MD can't move any closer to recognizing my civil right to personal self defense during a Republican Governor's term, all is lost. Don't tell me how stacked the General Assembly is - I know. Thanks to redistricting, that problem is only going to get worse.

My exit strategy is in progress.........

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    Not all of us simply have the option to flee for another land, as much as we may want to.

The wealthy do, and their continual departure will kill this state. They're not leaving because of carrying a gun either. 2A is not even a crumb of what Hogan needs to worry about. Friends in Hagerstown with businesses relocate to PA if possible. This state is just way too anti personal rights on so many levels. I live close to Virginia, but we are biding our time. I was born in Maryland, life long resident. I've seen the changes.

Last edited:

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    The wealthy do, and their continual departure will kill this state. They're not leaving because of carrying a gun either. 2A is not even a crumb of what Hogan needs to worry about. Friends in Hagerstown with businesses relocate to PA if possible. This state is just way too anti personal rights on so many levels. I live close to Virginia, but we are biding are time. I was born in Maryland, life long resident. I've seen the changes.

So much more than just 2A is correct. IF we had Constitutional carry, just think about everything else people could bitch about.

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.
    I know there's people here who love this state (I was born and raised here myself), but this state doesn't love you.

If MD can't move any closer to recognizing my civil right to personal self defense during a Republican Governor's term, all is lost. Don't tell me how stacked the General Assembly is - I know. Thanks to redistricting, that problem is only going to get worse.

My exit strategy is in progress.........

Happy trails

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom